4.20 star(s) 54 Votes

jhustrue

Mar 3, 2020
Gotta take the good with the bad, mate. Free exposure at the cost of more likely to get leaked the more popular your game is. Getting frustrated over it will not help you. Same battle has been fought and lost too many times to get offended or surprised by it.

Better off just assuming that the game will be leaked at the same time as the lowest pledge.

Last edited:

KopengaKris

Sep 21, 2018
So the premium versions will be released officially here after a brief delay? If that's the case I can wait for it no problem, I can't support the game financially cus' I'm broke as fuck, so waiting a bit for an official release is the least I can do.
Yeah, around 4 weeks, so no point in leaking it.

Reactions: MisterMaya

elle21

Jul 22, 2019
Edit: Removed the links. Will be back once I've updated the mod

I've made a Walkthrough/gallery mod for this game

It adds a "gallery" button to the main menu allowing to replay scenes and highlights green/add hints to dialogue chocies

Download : MEGA PIXELDRAIN
Will work with premium edition?

MisterMaya

Game Developer
Apr 25, 2021
MisterMaya Hello a question will you release it on steam ? I'm from Argentina and mostly I usually support you developers buying your games on the steam platform a greeting !!!!
Hey there, I'm planning on releasing it to steam once it's completed, that way you have to buy it one time and you'll get it all :)
also, I think it's too light to be a steam game at the moment, which is why I'd rather wait for it to be finished
Thanks a lot for your kind comment !

Crowangel

Dec 12, 2021
Love the opening animation segment on episode 2.. defo shows a fresh and interesting direction and improved style over episode 1.. great music choices too.. always a pleasure to play well scripted and planned out projects like this

• Red Heart
Reactions: MisterMaya

excalibertypo

Apr 10, 2020
Edit: Removed the links. Will be back once I've updated the mod

I've made a Walkthrough/gallery mod for this game

It adds a "gallery" button to the main menu allowing to replay scenes and highlights green/add hints to dialogue chocies

Download : MEGA PIXELDRAIN
since it was updated again i believe you have to redo everything you did with the free version or whatever that was right? Edit it sucks this version was leaked

Last edited:

Radriewyn

Jul 19, 2017
What's the difference in content between the free and premium?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

To be honest, I really like the story so far. I just hope I don't lose any of the girls at the end, even though it seems that is where it is leading. I just having a hard time picking a favorite right now.

I really wish I could support this MisterMaya , but unfortunately due to lack of funds I am not able to.

Last edited:

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Game Compressor
Donor
Apr 2, 2019
The Entrepreneur [Episode 2 Premium] [MisterMaya] – Compressed
If you're looking for a slightly higher quality one, do take a look at the repack done by FAPmaster369.

Win/Linux Ep.2 Premium · · · (496.8 MiB :: 1.71 GiB)
Mac Ep.2 Premium · · · (462.5 MiB :: 1.68 GiB)
This compression is unofficial, reduces asset quality, and may or may not break your game.

The above is JokerLeader's compression with the current premium content added to it. If you already got their compression use the following file to update:
Ep.2 Premium · · · (5.75 MiB)

Caveat emptor.

Last edited:
Sep 3, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

To be honest, I really like the story so far. I just hope I don't lose any of the girls at the end, even though it seems that is where it is leading. I just having a hard time picking a favorite right now.

I really wish I could support this MisterMaya , but unfortunately due to lack of funds I am not able to.
I hate to be the bearer of bad news
this is not a harem game

and it will never ever be one you will have to choose one in the end which I don't think it's a big deal even if you're not with a girl you can still be her friend

and you don't need to put your dick inside of a girl to be a part of her life

sorry I shouldn't have said that it's just harems

they seem to be in every game I play I don't like them

and I don't know harems seem to bring out a side of me

but to answer your question this is a love story focused on realistic relationship,s not sex

but that's what makes it great it's story-driven

4.20 star(s) 54 Votes