4.20 star(s) 54 Votes

everhardninja

Jan 12, 2021
first of all he's only been in the house for a couple of weeks

do you want him to start fucking a girl after one date

I take it that you are the kind of guy that likes it when the girls only have one emotion and character trait being horny

I bet you like it when the mc starts mindlessly fucking the girls and only cares about sex in the first episode

no I know what you like you like it when mc acts like a sex predator and all of the girls love him for some reason

no love no nothing no story

what let me tell you what I think

in my opinion an adult vn is more than just Mindless stupid sex

the greatest adult novels are those that have an amazing story that just happened to have sex in it

the characters in this game are not one-dimensional relationships are more realistic,

there are tons of games the characters start sleeping with each other after meeting for 2 seconds maybe you should go play one of that

this is one of the best story and romantic vn

puppy love". my ass
Well said

everhardninja

Jan 12, 2021
Girls are very beautiful, quality of renders is great, characters interaction are nice, story is interesting. But the sex scene with Nicole was lackluster, it's the bare minimum: a few renders, a bit of dialogue and no animation (I thought the premium version had lewd animations?)

Good luck with the project, I might support it
How do you get the scene with nicole?

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
How do you get the scene with nicole?
DL the script fix attached to this post and put it in the TheEntrepreneur-Episode2-pc\game folder (overwrite the existing one). Then you just have to remember her name when she asks you at the club, a bit later she'll ask you to have "fun" with her.

EDIT: not needed anymore

Last edited:

JackBone373

Sep 23, 2021
MisterMaya
so basically another woman than LI is just a distraction from the main woman (LI) and just for one night stand and dont have any scene and story in the future update right?

Reactions: MisterMaya

Azfar

Apr 16, 2018
I used Scrappy's Mod and I saw a scene with Nicole and Lucy. The patch fixes Nicole's scene though it stops the mod so I didn't use it. How do you get Lucy's scene, I've tried restarting my save all over again and got nothing. This is my save if it'll help.

Dec 11, 2021
Hi, I played episode 1 for now.

Before I invest more time, are characters going to die?
I don't see tags for now with violence or something like this... but I hate to see characters going which I might start to like...

I like the art style, sometimes the writing feels odd, but story seems to be interesting. Well done for now.

Good luck.

Regards

MisterMaya

Game Developer
Apr 25, 2021

I don't see tags for now with violence or something like this... but I hate to see characters going which I might start to like...

I like the art style, sometimes the writing feels odd, but story seems to be interesting. Well done for now.

Good luck.

Regards
I've been asked this before, no important characters will die, that's a promise. We've all been traumatized with Acting lessons I believe :ROFLMAO:

MisterMaya

Game Developer
Apr 25, 2021
MisterMaya
so basically another woman than LI is just a distraction from the main woman (LI) and just for one night stand and dont have any scene and story in the future update right?
Basically, yes. I've said it from the start, there are four Lis in the game,it's your choices that will reveal which one is the main one you'll end up with, but throughout the adventure, based on some choices you get to experience here and there, sometimes with the LIs, other times with random girls.

Sep 3, 2020

Good luck.

Regards
tell me about it I hate games with sad endings it depresses me acting lessons depressed me for an entire month I hate that game

naniwtf

Dec 16, 2020
Is it just me, but i feel like the game should have a few time transitions like "a few days later" or "the next day" etc. I didnt even know MC has been in the house for a few months already until he talked to laura about not speaking for 3 weeks.

MisterMaya

Game Developer
Apr 25, 2021
Girls are very beautiful, quality of renders is great, characters interaction are nice, story is interesting. But the sex scene with Nicole was lackluster, it's the bare minimum: a few renders, a bit of dialogue and no animation (I thought the premium version had lewd animations?)

Good luck with the project, I might support it
There was an issue post free update, when I changed a few things in the script and the changed the name of the animations in the script. I'll fix it by releasing a patch soon, I'm waiting for more bugs report to get it all done in one time. Although, I believe Scrappy already fixed the issue in his mod, but I'm not sure about that.

thanks for your kind comment!

MisterMaya

Game Developer
Apr 25, 2021
Is it just me, but i feel like the game should have a few time transitions like "a few days later" or "the next day" etc. I didnt even know MC has been in the house for a few months already until he talked to laura about not speaking for 3 weeks.
Well , he hasn't been in the house for a few months actually.
At the end of episode 2, only a month has passed since the beginning of the game.
You might have been mislead by this sentence : "Two weeks that felt like four months for some reason." Two weeks has passed at the time when Alexa said that, and I spent around 4 months working on that second episode, that was a little joke.
But yeah, episode 1: 7 days, between that, 2 weeks, episode 2: 6 days, that's around a month.

naniwtf

Dec 16, 2020
At the end of episode 2, only a month has passed since the beginning of the game.
You might have been mislead by this sentence : "Two weeks that felt like four months for some reason." Two weeks has passed at the time when Alexa said that, and I spent around 4 months working on that second episode, that was a little joke.
But yeah, episode 1: 7 days, between that, 2 weeks, episode 2: 6 days, that's around a month.
oh i see, thanks for the explaination

Bendover885

Jan 29, 2020
That's one problem with the VN genre: perception of time within a story is hard to gauge. If there is no "stage direction", as it were, for me I find it difficult to tell how much time has past. Val's story arc, with all its highs and lows, gets truncated into what seems over a matter of days.

One more thing: others have brought this up in various forms, but I find the MC's dialogue lacks tact at times. In other words, if he thinks it, he says it, without prefaces or disclaimers; for example, he and Val talking before she mentions Sam. At times it could be off-putting, but knowing that as others have said the MC is more compassionate than exploitative, it softens those moments. But still, a little more diplomacy would be appreciated.

Sep 3, 2020
not that it matters but I got the joke and I thought it was freaking hilarious lol

• Red Heart
Dec 11, 2021
I've been asked this before, no important characters will die, that's a promise. We've all been traumatized with Acting lessons I believe :ROFLMAO:
Thank you! Now I hope I don't start to like any of the unimportant ones.. haha... and I am glad that it seems the question it not completely random and other had this vibe as well.
And kudos for being so nice and feedback all the questions etc. :)

tell me about it I hate games with sad endings it depresses me acting lessons depressed me for an entire month I hate that game
This! I think this has made me really sensitive to those topics in games... left me traumatized...

4.20 star(s) 54 Votes