4.60 star(s) 46 Votes

What should be my next project?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Aug 12, 2019
Discovered this Yesterday. It's short yes, but it's a little masterpiece. The girl, the scenes, the dialogue, everything is original and high quality. Can't wait to see more of this couple. As an extra it'll be fun to see some flashback of jen working with other "clients". :devilish:

Joi_fan

Donor
Jul 29, 2017
Discovered this Yesterday. It's short yes, but it's a little masterpiece. The girl, the scenes, the dialogue, everything is original and high quality. Can't wait to see more of this couple. As an extra it'll be fun to see some flashback of jen working with other "clients". :devilish:
Or better yet, let the mc tag along and hide somewhere, a lot better than doing flashback.

Reactions: pavlogrk

nShame

May 12, 2023
I love Jen's face. It reminds me a lot the ones drawn by John Scott Campbell in his comic books. It's like reading "Danger Girl" again, although her body is very different.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: drfronkonstinmd

Blossop

Jan 19, 2018
This is pretty good. I've read a lot of manga with this scenario. Although more often it's a teacher and his student.

I played the Android version and it worked.

• Red Heart

fromabove

Jul 2, 2020
drfronkonstinmd

Just finished this short story, and I must admit it was a lot better than I expected. Surprisingly wholesome, too. I liked how you subverted the player's expectations by revealing that MC's sister isn't obligated to have sex with her clients. That leaves it up to the player's imagination as to whether or not she's actually had sex with any of them. My head canon is that she's never fucked any client and has only had sex with ex-bfs. Other people's head canon might be that she's fucked hundreds. Everyone can be happy!

... then I came to this thread to see what others thought of it, and it was exactly what I imagined. Pages upon pages of people having a meltdown because she's not yet another incredibly-attractive-yet-somehow-sexually-inactive-sister-waiting-for-MC-to-take-her-virginity. People in F95 can be so predictable sometimes. :LUL: I'm glad you didn't let their zealotry affect you in any way.

Also, it would be remiss of me not to echo the praise for the sister's body. Fine tuning all the details must've taken a lot of work. I'm not even that big of a fan of the bimbo look, and I was still impressed by how sexy she looked. Seriously, kudos for going the extra mile and making an effort to create a woman unlike any other we've seen before in a VN!

I only have one slight criticism. When MC came inside his sister, I was looking forward to a shot of the creamy aftermath, but that never happened. That was quite an unfortunate omission, it felt like being led to water but not being allowed to drink. :HideThePain: Seriously, if that could be "fixed" in a future v1.01, it would make me very happy.

drfronkonstinmd

Game Developer
Apr 1, 2020
:HideThePain: Seriously, if that could be "fixed" in a future v1.01, it would make me very happy.
I may think about it as some kind of extra...

Also, thank you so much for taking the time to play it through and comment in such detail. Specially when you were not too sure the game was going to be up your alley. It really means a lot!

Reactions: fromabove

Antera

Nov 19, 2017
Played it when it was v0.4. Kinda sad that the game ended so soon. was hoping for long run. Good luck dev on your next project

Mar 29, 2021
Hi! Actually, I've been considering it for a few weeks. Probably setting a low, almost symbolic price, like $2-3 as a way to support the project without having to use SubscribeStar. I'll think about it.

Thanks!
Awesome, I see that the Steam page of the game is already up and the game is planned to be released on June 12th: :)

Reactions: Antera

drfronkonstinmd

Game Developer
Apr 1, 2020
Awesome, I see that the Steam page of the game is already up and the game is planned to be released on June 12th: :)
Yeah! They gave me the confirmation yesterday, but I didn’t want to say anything yet because the release is going to be postponed a couple of weeks. The compilation has not yet been approved and they have a couple of issues with the description of the adult content. Hopefully, the new update I submitted yesterday will be ok and I’ll be able to release by June 20th, but they never check stuff on weekends, so I’ll have to wait until Monday.

I’ll edit the main post here when Steam is fully ready!

Mar 29, 2021
Yeah! They gave me the confirmation yesterday, but I didn’t want to say anything yet because the release is going to be postponed a couple of weeks. The compilation has not yet been approved and they have a couple of issues with the description of the adult content. Hopefully, the new update I submitted yesterday will be ok and I’ll be able to release by June 20th, but they never check stuff on weekends, so I’ll have to wait until Monday.

I’ll edit the main post here when Steam is fully ready!
Ok, a little more than a week of wait isn't that bad after all, I hope that everything will be fine, it'll be wonderful!! (y)

• Red Heart
Apr 14, 2019
To be honest... I wasn't fully aware of the fact that something I did was going to be part of THE Steam Library until you said that.
You know, now that you say it, I might have to create an alt account for Steam to buy your game, I can't really have my steam library shared to my kids have some sister loving action, I don't want to ruin them, we have internet for that.

• Haha

Blarfz

May 27, 2017
Have you considered looping the animations with a continue option instead of having them auto complete?

Blarfz

May 27, 2017
What do you mean? All of them are built as endless loops waiting for the user to click for the next scene.
Was thinking about the scene with Jen in the house, the insertion animation plays for 10 seconds then auto plays to her face. Did a quick replay and it looks like that's the only animation that's like that.

drfronkonstinmd

Game Developer
Apr 1, 2020
Was thinking about the scene with Jen in the house, the insertion animation plays for 10 seconds then auto plays to her face. Did a quick replay and it looks like that's the only animation that's like that.
I'll check it. Thanks!

drfronkonstinmd

Game Developer
Apr 1, 2020
Ok, a little more than a week of wait isn't that bad after all, I hope that everything will be fine, it'll be wonderful!! (y)
Bad news... Steam contacted me a couple of days ago, warning me about my release date being very close to one of their big sales. The main problem is that, for 15 days from June 29th, the front page is going to be 100% focused on the event itself, so they won't be able to offer the game the exposure they try to give all new releases to help with the first sales. This is all informative and I could choose to release on June 20th anyway, but I decided not to. I've been asking other devs who have their games on Steam and they all told me to wait until the sale is over.

It's almost 1 1/2 months, but I think it's better this way. Let's hope it goes ok.

Apr 14, 2019
Bad news... Steam contacted me a couple of days ago, warning me about my release date being very close to one of their big sales. The main problem is that, for 15 days from June 29th, the front page is going to be 100% focused on the event itself, so they won't be able to offer the game the exposure they try to give all new releases to help with the first sales. This is all informative and I could choose to release on June 20th anyway, but I decided not to. I've been asking other devs who have their games on Steam and they all told me to wait until the sale is over.

It's almost 1 1/2 months, but I think it's better this way. Let's hope it goes ok.
At least it gives you some time to make some extra bonus content for the thirsty guys like me, mom dream sequence bj sounds appetizing, or more frames in the younger birthday Jen, I mean she is already blowing might as well flesh it out....

• Red Heart

drfronkonstinmd

Game Developer
Apr 1, 2020
At least it gives you some time to make some extra bonus content for the thirsty guys like me, mom dream sequence bj sounds appetizing, or more frames in the younger birthday Jen, I mean she is already blowing might as well flesh it out....
I’m full into production for the next game, but I may consider it. After all, the assets are there and I love doing weird stuff in dream sequences.

4.60 star(s) 46 Votes