4.60 star(s) 45 Votes

What should be my next project?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ktunga

Jul 10, 2022
i just want a walkthrough not bcs isnt much of difference but bcs certain scenes are different like the final one....is like she is more like a toy for you or your true love,

drfronkonstinmd

Game Developer
Apr 1, 2020
Hi! If anything she’s more or less in charge depending on the scene, but the way I see it, MC will always consider Jen his absolute ideal of perfection. He kind of implies that he had a really hard time trying to get over his initial obsession and the moment everything happens is like Christmas with a hint of guilt because of the taboo element.

If you’re talking about the way he’s a little rougher the second night, it’s a moment where he realises it’s actually happening and it’s not a one night only kind of thing, so he kinda lets all his impulses go a little wilder.

If you’re talking about one or the two endings, that’s months after, when they’re both totally ok with the relationship, MC’s got more experience and confidence and they’re just playful all the time.

As you said, there’s not really that much of a difference in tone and feelings between the two of them with each combination of choices. Just more or less doubts on MC’s side (if he doesn’t speak openly when they’re in bed talking in the morning, he’ll have more doubts about everything) and different/random levels of playfulness on Jen’s side depending on the situation.

Reactions: PapaPhat
Apr 14, 2019
My man following up on the goodies :p
" Also, the Special Edition includes improved renders, extended scenes, creamy endings and an exclusive gallery! "

Can't wait to take Jen for another date;)

Reactions: PapaPhat
Apr 14, 2019
Is this v1.01?
Steam Edition, releases on July 15. Can't wait to see if mommy gets faceblasted hehe

P.S hiding this game in your steam library hides it for you, but it's still visible in your public view, you got to set it on private, so people dont know you are an incest coomer lol. I think they could probably guess it though.

Reactions: 2scoops

drfronkonstinmd

Game Developer
Apr 1, 2020
My man following up on the goodies :p
" Also, the Special Edition includes improved renders, extended scenes, creamy endings and an exclusive gallery! "

Can't wait to take Jen for another date;)
o_O I said "extended", not NEW!! I'm considering adding a whole new big scene together as a DLC, but first I'll release the first version of the next game.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
o_O I said "extended", not NEW!! I'm considering adding a whole new big scene together as a DLC, but first I'll release the first version of the next game.
if i might add - the only thing i would "extend" is the home (mcs room) sex scene - thats quite short, and non-repeatable/cycled (unlike hotel scenes), kinda like watching a short animation.

2scoops

Oct 27, 2020
Steam Edition, releases on July 15. Can't wait to see if mommy gets faceblasted hehe

P.S hiding this game in your steam library hides it for you, but it's still visible in your public view, you got to set it on private, so people dont know you are an incest coomer lol. I think they could probably guess it though.
Haha awesome, thanks

drfronkonstinmd

Game Developer
Apr 1, 2020
yeah, also that second "view" isnt half bad...wouldnt mind having it extended and repeatable the same way...before the big crescendo, and pa&ma hearing some unusual voices from the kids rooms :BootyTime:
I'll definitely add something to that scene

Reactions: Abhai

Blarfz

May 27, 2017
if i might add - the only thing i would "extend" is the home (mcs room) sex scene - thats quite short, and non-repeatable/cycled (unlike hotel scenes), kinda like watching a short animation.
You mean being able to go from this:
As many times as you want?
Was thinking about the scene with Jen in the house, the insertion animation plays for 10 seconds then auto plays to her face. Did a quick replay and it looks like that's the only animation that's like that.
Was hoping this version had that. Ended up adding text between the animations to have it infinite loop until the user clicks.

Reactions: Abhai

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Was hoping this version had that. Ended up adding text between the animations to have it infinite loop until the user clicks.
lets hope the dev, when he finds some time, extend that scene a bit more than that though;) :BootyTime:

Reactions: Blarfz

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Just wish listed on steam I haven't played it yet, but it sounds like the kind of game I will like.
One love interest & romantic Incest that's a winning combination for me

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
And the hotel scene as well. It's missing the classic tits pressed up against the window looking out towards the city scene. :sneaky:
damn...thats more than tempting, yet perhaps it would be for the best if we stop now.
otherwise the dev wont have time to develop his new project :BootyTime:

4.60 star(s) 45 Votes