RPGM The Evil Empress: BAD END [Sexecutor]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Oir

Nov 5, 2018
As an update on the edited MTL, it's about 34% complete. I was a bit busy this week, but since I'm on the proofreading phase for the other game I'm making an edited MTL for, I'll have more time to put towards working on this.
That's awesome! Will patiently wait, thank you for doing god's work

AceCyclone

Nov 10, 2017
I forgot to leave an update here yesterday, currently, the game is about 42% done being edited. I should be finishing up proofreading Futanari Labyrinth by sometime next week, which will allow me to spend more time working on the edited MTL for this, so I should still be on track for finishing by late October. I'll leave another update here next week.

Gephenk

Jan 11, 2020
I forgot to leave an update here yesterday, currently, the game is about 42% done being edited. I should be finishing up proofreading Futanari Labyrinth by sometime next week, which will allow me to spend more time working on the edited MTL for this, so I should still be on track for finishing by late October. I'll leave another update here next week.
Is this the demo or full version?
And is it edited mtl or fully manual translate?

Singaia

Dec 15, 2018
Ace's translations are usually very good. He calls them "edited mtl" but I don't remember coming across something nonsensical like a normal mtl would have.

AceCyclone

Nov 10, 2017
It'll be for the full game. The game will be edited MTL, essentially, I will have read through and edited everything manually, nothing is batch translated. After the edited MTL is done, I'll proofread through it which will generally take another week or two depending on the length of the game, then post the finished edited MTL to the threads here.

Last edited:

AceCyclone

Nov 10, 2017
I posted an update on the edited MTL in the main game thread, but I'll leave an update here too. The edited MTL is 50% complete. So far, I'm still on track to finish by late October. I'll be finishing Futanari Labyrinth probably sometime late Monday or Tuesday, which will help free up time and speed up the process for this game. I'll post another update here next week.

Gephenk

Jan 11, 2020
It'll be for the full game. The game will be edited MTL, essentially, I will have read through and edited everything manually, nothing is batch translated. After the edited MTL is done, I'll proofread through it which will generally take another week or two depending on the length of the game, then post the finished edited MTL to the threads here.
Well then, I'll watch future career with great interest

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
As an update on the edited MTL, it's 67% complete. So far, it still looks like I'm on pace to finish sometime in late October.
You're a champ! I hope it isn't too late October cause I got so much work to do in November i prob wont have time to play T_T

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
You can right click to hide the text window. Also, for everyone else, I finished up with the edited MTL and posted it here. I got some feedback on some typos, but I'm waiting to see if anyone runs into any bugs before making an updated patch.
You're legend. Can you tell me if the game is supposed to have music or did you patch do something? I turned up all sound setting but I can't hear anything but sex sounds and backround sounds,

AceCyclone

Nov 10, 2017
You're legend. Can you tell me if the game is supposed to have music or did you patch do something? I turned up all sound setting but I can't hear anything but sex sounds and backround sounds,
I actually don't remember there being any background music besides for some inside the recollection room, the intro, and the dance scene. You can try increasing the volume settings in game, they were originally 60%, 100%, 100%, but I decreased it to 20% while playing because everything was loud, but forgot to change it back before uploading, so it might just be too low.

Edit: I tested out the base Japanese version and it didn't have background music playing either. I think the creator just made it that way.

Last edited:
Sep 7, 2021
I actually don't remember there being any background music besides for some inside the recollection room, the intro, and the dance scene. You can try increasing the volume settings in game, they were originally 60%, 100%, 100%, but I decreased it to 20% while playing because everything was loud, but forgot to change it back before uploading, so it might just be too low.

Edit: I tested out the base Japanese version and it didn't have background music playing either. I think the creator just made it that way.
what is going to be your next game translation ?

Krabe

Nov 29, 2017
Is there any wai to commit revenge(and became whore empress)?
Or just fuckfest without anything?

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote