AceCyclone

Nov 10, 2017
I suppose this is the main thread for this game now, so I'll post updates on the edited MTL here too. Currently, the game is about 42% done being edited. I should be finishing up proofreading Futanari Labyrinth by sometime next week, which will allow me to spend more time working on the edited MTL for this, so I should still be on track for finishing by late October. I'll leave another update here next week.

Last edited:

EagleClass

Jul 3, 2020
I need everything by this artist, games, doujins, manga, what have you. DLsite is only giving me this one game however

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Ok seriously, how am I the only reviewer who mentioned that half the text clips off the screen and is thus impossible to read?
Do other people just... look at the pictures without reading?
How can anyone give a game 5 stars when it is this broken?

sassy_mendigo

Oct 31, 2017
Ok seriously, how am I the only reviewer who mentioned that half the text clips off the screen and is thus impossible to read?
Do other people just... look at the pictures without reading?
How can anyone give a game 5 stars when it is this broken?
It's not the game's fault, reviewing for MTL is like reviewing the game based on its mods. I reviewed it based on the game's merits, not the third-party MTL that is beyond the creator's control.

Also, I just noticed that the critique in your review is just too personal. Censorship is due to Japanese law, and not the game's fault, MTL and poor text editing are third-party, complaining about the fetishes when they were all tagged in the OP is like playing a furry game and complaining that there is bestiality in it, you already knew about the tags before playing and is common sense that you consent to get exposed to it.

You didn't review the story, the gameplay, or anything in the game besides mentioning the art.

Last edited:

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
It's not the game's fault, reviewing for MTL is like reviewing the game based on its mods. I reviewed it based on the game's merits, not the third-party MTL that is beyond the creator's control.

Also, I just noticed that the critique in your review is just too personal. Censorship is due to Japanese law, and not the game's fault, MTL and poor text editing are third-party, complaining about the fetishes when they were all tagged in the OP is like playing a furry game and complaining that there is bestiality in it, you already knew about the tags before playing and is common sense that you consent to get exposed to it.

You didn't review the story, the gameplay, or anything in the game besides mentioning the art.
A. Major Mods get their own threads on F95, and each one is reviewed separately.
This is not the DLSite original japanese version. This is an F95 release of an "english translation mod" version of a game. Take a look at the download links and note how every single one of them is for the english translation.
You should at the very least NOTE the fact that you are reviewing the original japanese DLsite version of the game and not the F95 english version.

B. "who is at fault" is irrelevant to a score / review. The only thing that matters is what the actual game is like. You cannot dismiss the game being broken with "oh, it is the MTL fault so we should pretend it isn't the case"

C. "the law requires censorship in their country so it is not their fault".
I know, this is irrelevant. Reviews are not about "whose fault it is", they are about the current state of the game.
The current state of the game is that it is censored and that affects the quality of your experience.

sassy_mendigo

Oct 31, 2017
TL;DR Review games in the spirit in which they are intended.

This is not the DLSite original japanese version. This is an F95 release of an "english translation mod" version of a game.
And these translation versions come and go, there is already a guy in the thread making an edited MTL version that will replace the current OP one, the game will still be the same but now your "review" is based on a shitty version that had nothing to do with what the game is.

You should at the very least NOTE the fact that you are reviewing the original japanese DLsite version of the game and not the F95 english version.
I played the MTL version on the OP. But I reviewed the game.

The only thing that matters is what the actual game is like.
No, it's what the game is, not like. Example: If I read a book that was all damp and worn out I wouldn't review it based on the quality of the copy that I had because that was just a problem on my end.

The game is not broken, the MTL is. You either review the game or the mod, don't confuse both as one thing because it isn't.

The current state of the game is that it is censored and that affects the quality of your experience.
This doesn't affect the quality, the game isn't inferior because it's censored, you just don't like it that way. The same goes for people complaining that the game doesn't have animations. People shouldn't confuse their expectations with the reality of the product, you knew it was censored.

This is like complaining that a hard game is hard, it's a "you" problem, not the game.

Last edited:
Jul 22, 2022
В описании указано, что игра мультиязычная, но пункта смены языка я не нашел. Я не очень хорошо знаю английский, поэтому хотелось бы хотя бы машинный перевод на родной язык. Я нашел несколько языковых файлов в папке с игрой, но не знаю, что с ними делать. Я заранее благодарен за вашу помощь

AceCyclone

Nov 10, 2017
As an update on the edited MTL, it's 50% complete. So far, I'm still on track to finish by late October. I'll be finishing Futanari Labyrinth probably sometime late Monday or Tuesday, which will help free up time and speed up the process for this game. I'll post another update here next week.

gigacoom

Nov 9, 2021
I'm not into farting, BUT...
In this game is quite fitting, especially considering the protagonist.

It was done tastefully :^)
Just like the other scene where she poops pure white shit because of all that she has been having to eat gamer spunk, and she even orgasms from it, it's a shame there isn't more of it.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
you got any reccomendecations for games with similar art / perversion levels? im also a fan but it really is rare to find something like this

3.90 star(s) 15 Votes