Cakeey

Dec 13, 2017
The game sounds good. Btw genuine question, i've played these games over the years and most are alright, some pretty good, others are not so good. But one thing gets me always wondering, what the fu*k is NTR or MTL whatever it is called and why do people hate it so much, i never understood it neither researched it. I'm actually so clueless i dont understand whats this forbiden thing :KEK:

KudoTDD

Aug 24, 2019
The game sounds good. Btw genuine question, i've played these games over the years and most are alright, some pretty good, others are not so good. But one thing gets me always wondering, what the fu*k is NTR or MTL whatever it is called and why do people hate it so much, i never understood it neither researched it. I'm actually so clueless i dont understand whats this forbiden thing :KEK:
NTR is cheating and MTL is the game being ran through a translator and it creating the most poetic experience you can get.

Reactions: Cakeey

Nullx54

Jun 4, 2017
Would have been nice if we also got an ending were the experiment backfires and Eliade becomes either a succubus like demon or a(n even worse) raging, murderous psycho. Nice game since I got a thing for villainesses, need more material with them before and after they've lost.

BRoss5

Jul 29, 2018
Sorry but I can't see any link with the save, unlike other posts in that page
i just got this info from that page-"
you can easily reach the ending. How to unlock all recollections You can go to the recollection room by selecting the recollection scene in the menu. If you talk to the librarian on the north side of the reminiscence room, all scenes will be unlocked. This is a story about Eliade, the evil queen, who becomes a meat urinal."

sassy_mendigo

Oct 31, 2017
I'm not into farting, BUT...
In this game is quite fitting, especially considering the protagonist.

It was done tastefully :^)
Just like the other scene where she poops pure white shit because of all that she has been having to eat gamer spunk, and she even orgasms from it, it's a shame there isn't more of it.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.90 star(s) 15 Votes