AceCyclone

Nov 10, 2017
Weekly update on the edited MTL, it's 94% complete. I'll be starting the proofreading phase after this, and looking at it now, there is probably quite a lot of formatting that needs to be done so that the text is displayed properly. A lot of passages have bits of enlarged text, so what ends up happening sometimes is the text that can't fit is pushed to the next passage, so I have to go through and make sure those fit into a single passage or break them into two passages for them to be displayed properly. I think I'll be done around the 19th or 20th of this month, possibly sooner if things go well.

Kratas1337

Nov 21, 2019
Weekly update on the edited MTL, it's 94% complete. I'll be starting the proofreading phase after this, and looking at it now, there is probably quite a lot of formatting that needs to be done so that the text is displayed properly. A lot of passages have bits of enlarged text, so what ends up happening sometimes is the text that can't fit is pushed to the next passage, so I have to go through and make sure those fit into a single passage or break them into two passages for them to be displayed properly. I think I'll be done around the 19th or 20th of this month, possibly sooner if things go well.
Hoping for things to go well. Looking forwards to this! Sending you my energy!

Reactions: Burneracc202201

AceCyclone

Nov 10, 2017
The edited MTL is complete, I just need to finish proofreading it. Currently, it's about 70% proofread, so it looks like I'll be done on the 19th or 20th. I also remembered that there were some images that needed to be translated so I went ahead and got those done, luckily there were only a few.

Edit: Sorry, there have been more passages than I thought that needed to be split into two. I'll need a bit more time to finish, I should be done sometime on the 21st.

Edit 2: I should be done in a few more hours, I'm just about done playtesting, but I found some more passages that needed to be translated.

Edit 3: It's done, I just need to upload the patch and prepatched game. I'm going to sleep, but I'll do it once I wake up.

Last edited:

SecretCllover

Mar 28, 2022
The edited MTL is complete, I just need to finish proofreading it. Currently, it's about 70% proofread, so it looks like I'll be done on the 19th or 20th. I also remembered that there were some images that needed to be translated so I went ahead and got those done, luckily there were only a few.
Awesome my man!

Reactions: Kratas1337

Trecore

Aug 7, 2019
+1

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
Can't wait!!!!!!

Kratas1337

Nov 21, 2019
AceCyclone take my energy!!!!

Cornmilf

Jul 4, 2020

Edit: Sorry, there have been more passages than I thought that needed to be split into two. I'll need a bit more time to finish, I should be done sometime on the 21st.
LESSS GOOO

Sep 7, 2021

ITS TODAYYY THX DUDEE

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021

well that is nice. this game will finally be readable instead of half the text being offscreen.
Assuming the edit fixed that.

Kratas1337

Nov 21, 2019

Edit 2: I should be done in a few more hours, I'm just about done playtesting, but I found some more passages that needed to be translated.

Edit 3: It's done, I just need to upload the patch and prepatched game. I'm going to sleep, but I'll do it once I wake up.
OHHHH here we goooo. Release today!!!

3.90 star(s) 15 Votes