AceCyclone

Nov 10, 2017
Here's the finished edited MTL, let me know if there's anything wrong, such as bugs, clipped text, or untranslated text.

Things to note:
  • If you download the prepatched version, the volume settings might be too low for you, I had set them at 20% and forgot to change them back before uploading it.
  • I had to re-encrypt the patch with rpgmaker to get it to work, but there still might be something wrong with it. If there's an issue with the patch, leave a message here and I'll see if I can fix it.
  • There is a visual bug at the hotel: After doing a certain event at the hotel, the exclamation point that identifies an event will remain. So, if you're confused as to why that event isn't activating, it's a visual bug and the event has already been completed.
Patch:
To apply the patch, extract the contents into your www folder where your game's executable is located, and choose to replace the files.

Prepatched Game:

Last edited:

Jason Blason

Jan 1, 2018
Here's the finished edited MTL, let me know if there's anything wrong, such as bugs, clipped text, or untranslated text.
Edit: I'll be around for a few hours so if there's an issue let me know and I'll get to fixing it.

Things to note:
  • If you download the prepatched version, the volume settings might be too low for you, I had set them at 20% and forgot to change them back before uploading it.
  • I had to re-encrypt the patch with rpgmaker to get it to work, but there still might be something wrong with it. If there's an issue with the patch, leave a message here and I'll see if I can fix it.
  • There is a visual bug at the hotel: After doing a certain event at the hotel, the exclamation point that identifies an event will remain. So, if you're confused as to why that event isn't activating, it's a visual bug and the event has already been completed.
Patch: MEGA
To apply the patch, extract the contents into your www folder where your game's executable is located, and choose to replace the files.

Prepatched Game: MEGA
THERE IS LIGHT AT THE END OF THE TUNNEL

Kiugra

Aug 23, 2020
Edit: I'll be around for a few hours so if there's an issue let me know and I'll get to fixing it.

Things to note:

I didn't finished the game yet but already want to say to you that this translation Is really good

Mar 29, 2018

Things to note:

Great translation, thank you for all the hard work.

Trecore

Aug 7, 2019

Things to note:

I wonder if you also could fix this game
https://f95zone.to/threads/delinque...enal-colony-of-virgins-final-mikaproya.99959/
despite have good art it was still on unga banga language

Reactions: Nerro

K3NJ1

I'm so smart it hurts
Modder
Donor
Jul 26, 2018

Things to note:
Patch:

Prepatched Game:
Cheers, I've added your version to the OP.

The wolves

VALLEY OF THE WOLVES
Game Developer
Nov 11, 2017
Im new in this kinda of games guys. Can we make this game uncensored ?

Kratas1337

Nov 21, 2019
Im new in this kinda of games guys. Can we make this game uncensored ?
Nope.

Is the pregnancy an endgame thing or ingame
The "pregnancy" plotline revolves around tentacles and is available around midgame.

If you are not interested in the gameplay. After you've finished the tutorial and can freely move you can right click/esc and go to the memory room (or whatever its called) this one has an npc at the top that offers to unlock all events.

Oh and regarding the scat content. It's canonically just white slime and there are warnings before each scene. This may help anyone that is averse to it.

Reactions: Fiamos

Doodadad

Oct 10, 2018
1666728518795.png

output-onlinegiftools.gif
With all the tags that have been waiting on the site update that's been pending for almost 2 years now, none can I find more urgent than a 'MTL' tag. It's not even clear what was edited, if anything. If I wanted disjointed English slapped together in a rough aproximation of a sentence, I'd just hook the original game to a translator myself (and probably get a better result in the end).

Reactions: mrttao

Kratas1337

Nov 21, 2019
View attachment 2124586

With all the tags that have been waiting on the site update that's been pending for almost 2 years now, none can I find more urgent than a 'MTL' tag. It's not even clear what was edited, if anything. If I wanted disjointed English slapped together in a rough aproximation of a sentence, I'd just hook the original game to a translator myself (and probably get a better result in the end).
The screenshots shoulda propably 100% be exchanged with ones based on the edited mtl. This is not the best scene but this is how it currently looks:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
it's basically nonsensical moaning there so not a lot that can be done with it.

I took some more screenshots. Some are to compare to the ones in the op. Some are to show that the mtl has been properly edited and is very good. And some just to show what you're in for. They could be considered spoiler but this game isn't... plot heavy.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: AceCyclone

AceCyclone

Nov 10, 2017
Is it just me or the first bathroom scene is broken?
If it's the one in the recollection room, I'll make a patch sometime later today. I thought I had fixed it, but apparently not.

Edit: Here's the updated fix for the first bathroom event while in the recollection room, along with some typo fixes for a few events.

Updated Patch:

Last edited:
Reactions: Nerro and Potox2020
3.90 star(s) 15 Votes