Lilithblackbriar

Oct 19, 2021
I am seeing the futa/trans tag at the top but none in the Spoiler section is there any futa H scenes if yes can the mc get pregnant by the futa?

Ryuki_time

May 10, 2020
What's the premise?
As far as I can understand; It's some sort of Battle-Fuck RPG where the male MC is stuck at level 1 but can use H-skills on the female characters in the party during mid-battle. The game's difficulty is planned to not be too difficult.

I hope to see H-events involving the monsters.
Also sounds like Sexecute got hit by pollen allergies recently.

FearTheD

Jun 21, 2017
Thanks for pointing those things out. I know that I had already fixed those bugs and translated the end conversations with the NPCs, just like I thought I had fixed the bug in the previous patch, I had playtested it myself, so I'm not sure what exactly happened. I did have to re-encrypt the game to make the files compatible with base Japanese version of the game, which is the only thing that I can think of that caused that information to be overridden. There were 4 bugs that I found and fixed, so I'll double check and make sure they didn't pop up again.

Edit: I see what happened, when I exported from translator++ after working in rpgamker mv, it override some of the translations and bug fixes. I basically saved over it by accident.

Edit2: If you're interested, there was one bug I couldn't figure out how to fix, it's the exclamation point that remains above the hotel on the 3rd and 4th days I believe. It remains even after you finish the events that take place there. It might be triggered by something else, but it looks like it's related to a plugin where it says something about setBalloonLoop, but whenever I modified it, I just caused it to disappear altogether.

Edit3: I'll combine your patch with an updated patch sometime later today.

Edit4: Here's the updated patch. The "no" options should be translated now along with the shopkeeper's dialogue. I also noticed that if you declined the young male in the recollection room scenes that it would still play on as if you said yes, so I fixed those to return you back to the recollection room. I did notice however, that after applying the patch I had to exit and renter the recollection room to get the names that float above the books to show up. I'm not sure what's causing that to happen, but reloading the map seemed to fix it.

Patch1.02 Download: Mega
After using the patch I can't play the game, "Loading Error. Failed to load: img/systems/Shadow1.png" keeps poping up.

SameUser1

Jun 4, 2023
Atrocious Final Compressed (Untested)

Win 724 MB/194 MB :

Reactions: kfrazer099
3.90 star(s) 15 Votes