rarbs

Apr 25, 2018
If it's the one in the recollection room, I'll make a patch sometime later today. I thought I had fixed it, but apparently not.

Edit: Here's the updated fix for the first bathroom event while in the recollection room, along with some typo fixes for a few events.

Updated Patch: Mega
I might be way too late to ask, but what causes the scene to get stuck in the recollection room? and how do you usually fix such bugs?

AceCyclone

Nov 10, 2017
I might be way too late to ask, but what causes the scene to get stuck in the recollection room? and how do you usually fix such bugs?
I think it was a movement pathing bug, the character was supposed to be directed to a certain tile where an event would activate, but they stopped one short so the event never activated. To fix it I think I just modified the character's pathing to the correct tile and that made the event activate like it should have. You'll need to edit the events in RPG Maker MV.

Last edited:
Reactions: rarbs

rarbs

Apr 25, 2018
I think it was a movement pathing bug, the character was supposed to be directed to a certain tile where an event would activate, but they stopped one short. To fix it I think I just modified the character's pathing to the correct tile and that made the event activate like it should have. You'll need to edit the events in RPG Maker MV.
This helps a lot. Thx!

The_fallen_dragon

Jun 15, 2017
I like it, I haven't played it all but what i have played I've yet to see a blowjob scene and thats disappointing.

3.90 star(s) 15 Votes