3.60 star(s) 30 Votes

Madie2023

Mar 26, 2023
They're infinite. It's a way to make extra money by sending the right girl to the loli brothel.
AH okey, thanks, the dealer talked about some nice reward I just was expecting something more interesting than money, maybe opening the ladder at the bottom of the brothel

Looky-Atta-Cookie

Aug 15, 2023
Just bought both the game and the append from DLS. How do I correctly install the append? Do I just move the Append folder into the main game's folder, or something else? Please and thank you!

0101NeedAName

Oct 30, 2018
I think kagura/steam verison will be released soon. they already annouced it in discord.
Yeah, but so far it's only the base game. I am starting to doubt it will get a Steam version for dlc, but maybe they are going to sell the DLC on their website

Just bought both the game and the append from DLS. How do I correctly install the append? Do I just move the Append folder into the main game's folder, or something else? Please and thank you!
You probably overrite the base game folder with the archives, I don't know how exactly it comes from DLSITE

Grimreaper24

Nov 23, 2019
So it's been awhile since I last downloaded this game last time I heard there was going to be a 2.10 version to the game is that still happening or was it just a rumor

May 3, 2022
I'd be surprised if the append gets uploaded to steam. IIRC the translation for this game here is already sufficient, is there any real reason to play the KG version over this one?

spokkimax

Sep 19, 2022
Even though I select the options that makes males available I only get futanari, even when there is literally visible "man" in the description. Does anybody know why?

3.60 star(s) 30 Votes