3.60 star(s) 32 Votes

vanderblatt

Nov 19, 2017
I spent some time getting this to work on Linux. There is a small but difficult to debug issue that causes the game to exit immediately with no error message if not fixed. I'll save anyone who tries to do the same the trouble of finding it. Here's what you need to do for the game to run:

1. Install nw.js for Linux. For example, I use Arch and so I installed the nwjs-bin package from AUR.

2. In `www/js/plugins/enc_lv2d.js`, replace the string `\x5cimg\x5csystem\x5cgame_end_icon3.rpgmvp` with `/img/system/game_end_icon3.rpgmvp` (this is the hardcoded Windows-style path that will cause the game to silently exit).

3. Rename some files to fix case mismatch:
```
for name in $(ls www/live2dModel); do mv www/live2dModel/${name}/{cg,CG}${name#CG}.model3.json; done
```

4. Start the game as `nw .` while located in the top-level directory (containing the `www` subdirectory).

I was afraid that there would be issue after issue like this, but so far everything else has been running fine.

Last edited:

thaideptrai

Nov 9, 2020
reposting #1,455 as the thread got sort of active

- Some sort of bug fix: #1,394
- Start bugfix: #1,461
- save + Super Debug Tool in inventory (v2.0.7 or newer): #764
- base game 1.3+v2.08 dlc (don't use the first page link of the thread to play, it's bugged): #1,230
- Performance+Translation patch (for v2.0.8): #1,034 (install 1.03 AND THEN v2.0.8 to add the patch on the top of them )
How to install translation: install game v1.03, install over it the v2.08(dlc) and then put unzip the translation in the executable folder and execute the patch.

"How do I unlock DLC characters?"
- Has it enabled in Options
- Reach Deputy rank, your friend NPC will mention about a problem in the kingdom about fugitives/refugees
- Go to Wealth area and keep inspecting people, someone will drop a letter
- Show the letter ( alley of the entertainment area which you can access after a patrol ) to a suspicious white hooded guy, new brothel will unlock

"I want to play v2.10 but it's not translated"
- Look up for MTool translation in YouTube, it's not really complicated and it can MTL rpg maker games for you. But you will miss the instant loading and different hairs colors of performance patch that was done for v2.08.

I am also playing this game using Windows 11, system region locale as JP ( it doesn't turn everything into JP ). Not sure if this make any difference.

If anyone has issues with downloads, the only one I can help reuploading is the save game. Again: the first post of this thread (not of MY POST )has a bugged MTL which cause some issues that also directly affect gameplay(rape victim event is bugged etc ).
Where can I play version 2.10 without translation?
pls

EmmiirBaba31

Jul 4, 2022
Does it have an uncensored mod? I am confused. I tried so many things, but no. When I tried with full saves, it was censored, and without a full save, anyone got a mod that works.

gumical

Aug 31, 2018
Where is the back cells in the mention? And how to moved the prisoner there? I want my prisoner stay sane. So far I can only move my prisonera to cell room 1-15 and interrogation & torture room. Help guys..
Screenshot_2023-10-31-00-19-18-922_cyou.joiplay.joiplay.jpg

Last edited:

Illenton4376

Oct 6, 2023
Any idea how to get this game FULLY uncensored?
I've tried to download the game from a few different sites and at best I can get is less censored genitals.

Also, in every sex scene the penis is detached from the torso.
Any way to fix this?

YimSi

Apr 18, 2021
I also had the same problem like you. I found out that when I add Saveanywheremod some options are lost. So I think plugin in the mod has some problem that not match some function in the game. So just don't add that mod and just use another cheat RPGM engine like "RPG-Maker-MV-Cheat-Menu-Plugin-master" that can use almost all game in RPGM if you know how to use it.

Reactions: soundengineer

yacksha

Jun 25, 2022
Does anyone know how to fix the green outlines? I've tried searching but it seems no one else is experiencing this issue.

3.60 star(s) 32 Votes