3.60 star(s) 31 Votes

lnomsim

Sep 12, 2021
Getting this error on launch. Help would be appreciated! View attachment 1892405
Since apparently nobody was able to answer this, and I got the same error, fortunately, if someone read this, here is the solution:
-Change the instal folder path to be shorter.

Mine was something like this :E:\...\...\The_Evil_Guards_of_the_Merchant_City_-_Lady_Prisoners_Underground_APPEND_v2.0.8_MTL
When I changed it to "E:\Games\The Evil Guards of the Merchant City" it worked without any issue.

DoctorMeryl

Sep 7, 2021
Huh, I just noticed something interesting: if you go to the dancer "brothel" and pay for a service, the next night in Commoner Street she will be a rape victim at night time(if the event spawn). I tried this 3x and it happened 3x, not sure if it's only with the "Rub" service or if blowjob can also trigger it. A few example:

View attachment 1770865 View attachment 1770866
View attachment 1770900 View attachment 1770902
Where is this Dancer "brothel" If I may ask?
I dont think ive ever encountered it.

elgopier

Apr 26, 2020
Apologise for my late present, but I was busy grinding my arse for daddy Zhongli (aka. CEO of Geo) in Genshin Impact. Anyways, here's the 2.0.8 update of DLC. To my surprise, the devs released this patch on February 8th, which I was merely a day late. Have a nice fap, comrades!
(I forgot to mention this is only a patch. Get the full game at page 38)
Changelog - February 8th, 2022:
- Additional types of mouth shackles.
- Added nose manacles.
"The file you looking for does not exist" update the link pls

0101NeedAName

Oct 30, 2018
Reposting:
Some sort of bug fix: #1,394
save + Super Debug Tool in inventory (v2.0.7 or newer): #764
base game 1.3+v2.08 dlc: #1,230
Performance+Translation patch (for v2.0.8): #1,034

If anyone has issues with downloads, the only one I can help reuploading is the save game. Again: the first post of this thread has a bugged MTL which cause some issues, I already contacted Silentce in the past to update the thread twice but he didn't, so I am guessing it won't be updated.

"The file you looking for does not exist" update the link pls
Try the link of this post, but you need a software that can download torrent.

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Reposting:
Some sort of bug fix: #1,394
save + Super Debug Tool in inventory (v2.0.7 or newer): #764
base game 1.3+v2.08 dlc: #1,230
Performance+Translation patch (for v2.0.8): #1,034

If anyone has issues with downloads, the only one I can help reuploading is the save game. Again: the first post of this thread has a bugged MTL which cause some issues, I already contacted Silentce in the past to update the thread twice but he didn't, so I am guessing it won't be updated.

Try the link of this post, but you need a software that can download torrent.
Don't contact individual uploaders. File a report. We have more then one request and also personal lives. Putting me on blast is not going to get the thread updated faster.....

Reactions: 0101NeedAName

Spring Fields

Oct 27, 2021
View attachment 1649887

Overview:
You're a guard in a bustling merchant town. Every day is full of people coming and going, and every day you've got to keep a sharp eye out for anyone who might disturb the peace. Arrest suspicious people and outright criminals to rise through the ranks! There are women among the wretched lot, however, and it's standard practice in your garrison to give such criminals a few more options when it comes to atoning for their crimes.

You'll be able to "interrogate" them, force them into prostitution, and even hold them in a secret underground prison... And if all that hard work has you feeling not yourself, head on over to the pleasure quarter on your day off to take in some dancing, meet some women, and more!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2022-02-12
Release Date: 2022-02-08
Developer: Osanagocoronokimini
Censored: Yes (Mosaics)
Version: 2.08
Language: English (Edited MTL? Maybe?)
Genre:

Changelog:

Installation:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Other:
Bugfix

Extras: SAVE ANYWHERE MOD - Save/Super Debug Tool -

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 1368008 View attachment 1368009 View attachment 1368010 View attachment 1649890 View attachment 1649892 View attachment 1649893
doesnt work i get this txt

granjam

Jan 8, 2018
Anybody got a list of things to do here? So far I:
1. Reached Deputy Commander rank
2. Captured a bandit after using unlucky charm
3. Currently saving up 30k for a bribe.

The game says there's main story content but I don't know where to start. or what else to do. Also is there an option to make prisoners obedient instead of breaking them?

Reridged

May 8, 2020
Anyone mind helping seems the translation and stuff works but each time the name character part comes into play its only in japanese characters

0101NeedAName

Oct 30, 2018
doesnt work i get this txt
#1,465 , possibly: #1,461
Anyone mind helping seems the translation and stuff works but each time the name character part comes into play its only in japanese characters
#1,465

Anybody got a list of things to do here? So far I:
1. Reached Deputy Commander rank
2. Captured a bandit after using unlucky charm
3. Currently saving up 30k for a bribe.

The game says there's main story content but I don't know where to start. or what else to do. Also is there an option to make prisoners obedient instead of breaking them?
It's been a long time I started a new game, main game is pretty much getting to Deputy through bribe and then it starts the DLC, which you can get a letter as random drop in Wealth area when inspecting people. You can also bribe the commander further for more sexual tools and prison space, but I remember it as a "fetch" mission where you have to capture certain quantity of busty women or something like this

Raring

May 6, 2019
Seems like the performance patch + save everywhere doesn't mesh well together and always leads to an error. Not that big of a deal but if someone could look into it, would be appreciated.

Reridged

May 8, 2020
#1,465 , possibly: #1,461

#1,465

It's been a long time I started a new game, main game is pretty much getting to Deputy through bribe and then it starts the DLC, which you can get a letter as random drop in Wealth area when inspecting people. You can also bribe the commander further for more sexual tools and prison space, but I remember it as a "fetch" mission where you have to capture certain quantity of busty women or something like this
When i run the patch this just pops up

Spring Fields

Oct 27, 2021
Since apparently nobody was able to answer this, and I got the same error, fortunately, if someone read this, here is the solution:
-Change the instal folder path to be shorter.

Mine was something like this :E:\...\...\The_Evil_Guards_of_the_Merchant_City_-_Lady_Prisoners_Underground_APPEND_v2.0.8_MTL
When I changed it to "E:\Games\The Evil Guards of the Merchant City" it worked without any issue.
how do you do that?
my ones like this:
C:\Users\User\OneDrive\Desktop\Me\others\EGOTMC\www\data\auth.txt
EGOTMC is the game file that i shortened and this is the path when i open it (the attachment)
but it still tells me to go to that long path and declare the error statement.
help

Last edited:

SonniKureamo

Oct 1, 2018
Yeah, it was a bug that happened if you chose non standard textures from the settings. I fixed it in the patch below. No other changes.

To intall, unpack it in the game folder and run EvilGuardsPatch.exe. Can be installed on any previous patch or on the original japanese 2.08, all changes are included in this one. I should also write a readme or something so that I don't have to repeat the instructions everytime.
it said wrong version, but my version is already 2.08

0101NeedAName

Oct 30, 2018
Seems like the performance patch + save everywhere doesn't mesh well together and always leads to an error. Not that big of a deal but if someone could look into it, would be appreciated.
You don't really need that mod if you use my Save or you edit the Debug Tool to your inventory, it has a Save option too.

When i run the patch this just pops up
I believe you are trying to patch a translated version, specially if I go by the folder name. At least I remember having this kind of issue back then

it said wrong version, but my version is already 2.08
Check the reply above this one, might be the same problem

does anyone here have the actual game file? because the one that i downloaded in unauthorized
?
If it is what I think it is, shortening the folder name may fix it

Reactions: Raring
3.60 star(s) 31 Votes