3.60 star(s) 31 Votes

Spring Fields

Oct 27, 2021
You don't really need that mod if you use my Save or you edit the Debug Tool to your inventory, it has a Save option too.

I believe you are trying to patch a translated version, specially if I go by the folder name. At least I remember having this kind of issue back then

Check the reply above this one, might be the same problem

?
If it is what I think it is, shortening the folder name may fix it
i tried but doesnt work

Fra_

Dec 22, 2021
Huh, I just noticed something interesting: if you go to the dancer "brothel" and pay for a service, the next night in Commoner Street she will be a rape victim at night time(if the event spawn). I tried this 3x and it happened 3x, not sure if it's only with the "Rub" service or if blowjob can also trigger it. A few example:

View attachment 1770865 View attachment 1770866
View attachment 1770900 View attachment 1770902
a question how can I make the girl do me a special sex service since she only tells me that she will give me a blowjob :c

Reactions: Reluser

0101NeedAName

Oct 30, 2018
i tried but doesnt work
Weird, it works normally here. super debug item.png btw, this is a warning for anyone else using my Save with this admin tool: careful with what you use it and don't overwrite your save files, depending on what you may choose in it I think it may break the game so I'd stick to Gold and Save

a question how can I make the girl do me a special sex service since she only tells me that she will give me a blowjob :c
You have to pay the dancers certain amount of times and then one of them will introduce the rub service. Maybe paying them to dance without clothing make part of it, I am not sure about the exact step by step.

This download is broken i cant even open the game does anyone have a fix for this
#1,455 has lots of links and possible fixes

Last edited:

Bruhhakbomama

Aug 25, 2022
My fps goes from 60 to like 3 whenever i go near those white flickering lights like the save, patrol circles, and combat. How do I fix this?

Pizzawed

Oct 6, 2022
got the game version 1.3.1 and the append 2.1.0, used the quality patch 3, it translates a bunch of the dialogue, but stuff like the cells and other menu text is still in japanese. is there none more up to date?

Reactions: bound&gagged

0101NeedAName

Oct 30, 2018
got the game version 1.3.1 and the append 2.1.0, used the quality patch 3, it translates a bunch of the dialogue, but stuff like the cells and other menu text is still in japanese. is there none more up to date?
The thing is, VortexPin's patch latest release was for 2.0.8 so yeah, it won't run well for 2.1.0. What I can recommend if you really wanna play with 2.1.0:
- new folder, install 1.3.0+2.0.8, install the performance patch
- take a picture of what doesn't get translated properly to 2.1.0
- if there is still missing translation, take a screenshot of the JAP text, translate with Google Translator app, edit in Paint over the JAP text of the screenshot and use the picture whenever you need

no new update?
Someone said a few pages ago 2.1.0 is supposed to be the last patch, this game was originally just a test of the developer on how to handle Live2D with RPG Maker

got any english translations for 1.3.1?
As far I know, there isn't

Reactions: soundengineer

nijam66

May 11, 2019
What do you have to do to get into the back street of the red light district? Also is the second to left booth in the brothel open at any time?

0101NeedAName

Oct 30, 2018
What do you have to do to get into the back street of the red light district? Also is the second to left booth in the brothel open at any time?
You need to become Deputy and get a letter invitation from the wealth area, you get it by randomly interrogating people. For this to happen, your NPC friend will tell first something about a problem in the kingdom. All brothels have a specific room to use, except the very first where you use the prisoners where you can choose 3 entrances

Reactions: jesusfuckinghoes

Iblis2150

Sep 14, 2017
What a wholesome game that lets you take homeless orphans off the streets and give them a new place to live!

Jul 19, 2020
Since apparently nobody was able to answer this, and I got the same error, fortunately, if someone read this, here is the solution:
-Change the instal folder path to be shorter.

Mine was something like this :E:\...\...\The_Evil_Guards_of_the_Merchant_City_-_Lady_Prisoners_Underground_APPEND_v2.0.8_MTL
When I changed it to "E:\Games\The Evil Guards of the Merchant City" it worked without any issue.
I am so fucking mad that that worked.

Trying to get the install to work for like an hour

dinopara

Apr 1, 2021
What a wholesome game that lets you take homeless orphans off the streets and give them a new place to live!
the sad part is that you can't make the place bigger, there's a whole dungeon past that sole girl on third basement but dev didn't made it a part of the game :cry:

Iblis2150

Sep 14, 2017
the sad part is that you can't make the place bigger, there's a whole dungeon past that sole girl on third basement but dev didn't made it a part of the game :cry:
To be fair you can have up to 20 cells + 1 prisoner in your room, after you become captain, so there's a lot of place to give your favorite girls a "new home" :')

I agree that it's a bit weird to have that one basement with just that one bandit woman (I think it was a bandit. Haven't really played a new game for a while, so not 100% sure) unconsciously lying around there.

0101NeedAName

Oct 30, 2018
To be fair you can have up to 20 cells + 1 prisoner in your room, after you become captain, so there's a lot of place to give your favorite girls a "new home" :')

I agree that it's a bit weird to have that one basement with just that one bandit woman (I think it was a bandit. Haven't really played a new game for a while, so not 100% sure) unconsciously lying around there.
Every time you beat a bandit, that one in the deep chambers will be replaced, so yeah if you don't wanna change the captured bandit you have to ignore Red robe npcs

dinopara

Apr 1, 2021
Every time you beat a bandit, that one in the deep chambers will be replaced, so yeah if you don't wanna change the captured bandit you have to ignore Red robe npcs
it's the option that you pick past examination, the one where it says "the guys will have fun with you", bandits have a higher chance of going there though or a small chance for your oldest arrest if no one is avaliable.

i meant the pit on the left side of it, could be rebuilt and you could make more girls "pay for their stay on the prison" too :sneaky:
i do hope the dev can make more games, he seems to have a bit of familiarity with RPGM granted he made like 4 games for it.

3.60 star(s) 31 Votes