3.60 star(s) 32 Votes

Metalero75

Jul 24, 2022
The game says that you can unlock different things even after the main game ended, I want to unlock the "Younger girls" option but I do not see how, I do not know how to progress further. Everything seems the same with no change.

Pandoriux

Dec 11, 2021
The game says that you can unlock different things even after the main game ended, I want to unlock the "Younger girls" option but I do not see how, I do not know how to progress further. Everything seems the same with no change.
It has been a while so i dont remember but you can use the thread-search fuction, this question has been answered a lot.

bound&gagged

Oct 21, 2022
got the game version 1.3.1 and the append 2.1.0, used the quality patch 3, it translates a bunch of the dialogue, but stuff like the cells and other menu text is still in japanese. is there none more up to date?
Do you think you could share the latest version for translation purposes?

0101NeedAName

Oct 30, 2018
Do you think you could share the latest version for translation purposes?
#1,213 the good thing is that there isn't much to translate if we go by Vortex's translation, but nobody else ever took it

#1,455

bound&gagged

Oct 21, 2022
#1,213 the good thing is that there isn't much to translate if we go by Vortex's translation, but nobody else ever took it
Good to know! By any chance, where can I download the base game? Because the download link on page 26 is dead :(
And is the quality patch v3 already installed in the append?

bound&gagged

Oct 21, 2022
Yeah, it was a bug that happened if you chose non standard textures from the settings. I fixed it in the patch below. No other changes.

To intall, unpack it in the game folder and run EvilGuardsPatch.exe. Can be installed on any previous patch or on the original japanese 2.08, all changes are included in this one. I should also write a readme or something so that I don't have to repeat the instructions everytime.
Game folder as in root folder? The folder where the exe file is located? Help :(

Jul 19, 2020
So...is the drop rate of events tied to difficulty level? Because I am on very easy and seeing almost exclusively searches, no bandits or and a thief every five or six patrols.

0101NeedAName

Oct 30, 2018
Game folder as in root folder? The folder where the exe file is located? Help :(
I think you unzip the patch on the game folder and execute it, it's been months since I used it

So...is the drop rate of events tied to difficulty level? Because I am on very easy and seeing almost exclusively searches, no bandits or and a thief every five or six patrols.
I am not sure, but thief event itself is pretty rare and only happens in the first area. You can use the shop items such as the skull item to guarantee it or the rape victim event in the Commoner Street

TrafelgarLaw

Oct 27, 2019
1667851808751.png
so whats going on here what am i missing? this keeps popping up and i cant find anything on here of someone having the same problem and there is no rtp for RPGM MV as far as i can tell from reading other posts
pls help lol

Ero-Toth

Sep 6, 2021
I am currently at the part where i need a letter of recommendation to get in a underground room but the only tips that i got is "some of the shady folks in towns have it." Does anyone know which npc i need to talk, when and where? 1669216937834.png

Reactions: jesusfuckinghoes
3.60 star(s) 32 Votes