3.60 star(s) 31 Votes

Hentai7777

Jul 22, 2018
Try to select whole folder with JAP version of game and disable read only for all files and folders here.
Then right click on game.exe and unblock it (as it's unpacked - Windows automatically blocking).
That's solved absolutely same issue for me.
thank you I didn't know that you have uncheck the read only on the folder and the game exe as well.

soundengineer

Jun 7, 2017
I remember someone working on a mod for awake reaction to pregnancy and the like how is that going?
I gave up cause I fucking suck at RPG Maker.
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-evil...-v2-08-osanagocoronokimini.92201/post-8325027
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-evil...-v2-08-osanagocoronokimini.92201/post-8362319

Okay so you are the same person from a while back lol. Yeah sorry this is as much as I can do. If we ever get 2.1.0 I'll revisit this. Til then, I don't got it in me to make it work fully.

Last edited:

rico08

Oct 5, 2021
the game goes black with sound only when i enter the building in the redlight district, anyone has the same issue?

Fra_

Dec 22, 2021
Anyone have uncensored patch for 2.08 or 2.1.0?
the uncensored patch that I have (2.08) is badly made and the genitals are wrongly placed
also patch for translation to English for 2.1.0 or 2.08
ples

Oct 11, 2021
When I try to interact with the unconscious bandit in the cell all I get is a black screen with the music still playing in the background, is there a way to fix this? I'm using Quality Patch 3 with fresh installs of the game + dlc

Reactions: 2d_dude
Oct 11, 2021
I figured it out, I just did another fresh reinstall and changed my system's locale to Japanese. I don't believe the reinstall was necessary but I did it anyway.

Though another issue has emerged. Whenever I defeat a new female bandit the design in the prison remains the same, is there a way to create new designs with this specific event or is always the same?

TotodileBestPokemon

Jul 3, 2022
I've enabled young characters and women with penises but i haven't seen anything like that during at least 4 hours of gameplay. Is it a bug or what's going on?

0101NeedAName

Oct 30, 2018
For people having issues: #1,455

I've enabled young characters and women with penises but i haven't seen anything like that during at least 4 hours of gameplay. Is it a bug or what's going on?
Bug as far I know or maybe it only works with Chaos Mode which creates character totally randomized (women personality with penis, male personality with breasts etc etc )
I figured it out, I just did another fresh reinstall and changed my system's locale to Japanese. I don't believe the reinstall was necessary but I did it anyway.

Though another issue has emerged. Whenever I defeat a new female bandit the design in the prison remains the same, is there a way to create new designs with this specific event or is always the same?
Here it changes normally. Are you using the first post download links and translation? They are bugged.
Anyone have uncensored patch for 2.08 or 2.1.0?
the uncensored patch that I have (2.08) is badly made and the genitals are wrongly placed
also patch for translation to English for 2.1.0 or 2.08
ples
#1,455

Reactions: Reluser and Chakas

Chakas

Dec 19, 2017
- Some sort of bug fix: #1,394
- Start bugfix: #1,461
- save + Super Debug Tool in inventory (v2.0.7 or newer): #764
- base game 1.3+v2.08 dlc: #1,230
- Performance+Translation patch (for v2.0.8): #1,034 (install 1.03 AND THEN v2.0.8 to add the patch on the top of them )
How to install translation: install game v1.03, install over it the v2.08(dlc) and then put unzip the translation in the executable folder and execute the patch

"How do I unlock DLC characters?"
- Has it enabled in Options
- Reach Deputy rank, your friend NPC will mention about a problem in the kingdom about fugitives/refugees
- Go to Wealth area and keep inspecting people, someone will drop a letter
- Show the letter ( alley of the entertainment area which you can access after a patrol ) to a suspicious white hooded guy, new brothel will unlock

I am also playing this game using Windows system region locale as JP ( it doesn't turn everything into JP ). Not sure if this make any difference.

If anyone has issues with downloads, the only one I can help reuploading is the save game. Again: the first post of this thread (not of THIS POST )has a bugged MTL which cause some issues that also directly affect gameplay(rape victim event is bugged etc ).
First of all, thank you for the help.

Also, how do you ganbang prisoners? Do I need to complete de second commander quest?

3.60 star(s) 31 Votes