3.60 star(s) 31 Votes

guywant

Mar 18, 2018
Dumb question :
I can't get to give a medicine to any non-broken prisoners.
Is it possible to get them actually trained without them being broken ?
If so, how do you do it ?

Grimreaper24

Nov 23, 2019
So it's been awhile since I played the game I was wondering what the newest version allow you to do and for the bar with the girls dancing are there any of the young girls do it

aktzv

Jan 7, 2018
Hi, Please can someone advice me how to solve this error message? 1672941659364.png
I never encountered a similar message. And run in Japanese also dosnt help.
If the solution is already somewhere in the comment section then I am sorry, but I didnt find it.

Thank you in advance.

Edit: Sorry for this question. Reason was to long path of file address

Last edited:

Aeri Rerum

Jan 2, 2019
Yeah, it was a bug that happened if you chose non standard textures from the settings. I fixed it in the patch below. No other changes.

To intall, unpack it in the game folder and run EvilGuardsPatch.exe. Can be installed on any previous patch or on the original japanese 2.08, all changes are included in this one. I should also write a readme or something so that I don't have to repeat the instructions everytime.
Is anyone else getting the following error for this? Obviously using newest version (2.08 append) 1673059683932.png

Sanrokero

Apr 22, 2021
i found a fix, you have to download the official version from the Komachi website (i think thats the devs name), then you have to unpack it as usual, then after.. download this version on this website, which is the unofficial version, but tbh.. better.. however broken.. and then loosely extract it in the same folder as the official version, and allow it to overwrite any files it needs to. it then fixes it
can you give link to the website?

Netan3

Oct 16, 2019
Does this game have something new? The last time I played it I liked it a lot but it seemed very short with very little variety of positions and with a very little elaborate corruption system without embarrassments or anything, the art seemed great to me as well as the animations but in terms of the content I found it very anemic, I think it is a game with a lot of wasted potential

Zerent

Aug 26, 2020
Is the bandit model predetermined for each new save file? I keep getting the same exact girl each time.

3.60 star(s) 31 Votes