3.60 star(s) 31 Votes

franksiinatra

Dec 17, 2019
The bandit will appear if you already learned about the rumors and using the unfortunate charm in your inventory (yes, you need to actually use it, not just buying it.)

You need to max out your contribution and talked to your buddy about ascending to deputy commander seat.
I found what the problem was, I guess its bugged if you try to bribe your way from guard all the way to the last rank, you have to get through each rank 1 by 1. You can still bribe him, but you have to do it up to the next rank, not all the way to the max. Then when you're captain, and meet the requirements for promotion, you have to pay the commander 10,000 for him to give you the final rank

olo1990pl

Dec 16, 2017
how do I get into the secret club? where do I get the goddamn letter?
In Wealthy Street on day there is chance that male suspicious person will give you Letter. I think you need to be Deputy and unlocked Loli/Shota (after you give your Boss first 10 (or so) adult big titty girls).

Last edited:

charabit781

May 21, 2020
How many Unique NPC are there again?
I only remember the 1 Unique Bandit at the Common Street (Night)
Thieves and Bandits:Can be found on every street they walk around in black robe they either flee from you(Thieves) or attack on sight(Bandits)
Prostitutes:Appear mostly in Downtown(Night) with black robe standing in random places she want you pay for service,You can reduce service cost in half if you say she's illegal

Last edited:

arucard34

Jun 8, 2020
ok so, i got jail expansion and got the underground bar, and the shota/loli but how do i find "futa", and yes i turned it on the options but i have never found one in any zone there is a special quest like shota, or no? and the jail expansion 200k and 20 womens its the last?

Dell96kill

Jun 9, 2018
ok so, i got jail expansion and got the underground bar, and the shota/loli but how do i find "futa", and yes i turned it on the options but i have never found one in any zone there is a special quest like shota, or no? and the jail expansion 200k and 20 womens its the last?
it depends on RNG I also found futa but I don't take in

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
do you know what chaos mode is?
From what I gather from reading the thread and in game info it completely randomizes the girls. When it's off younger characters will generally have smaller breasts and a much lower chance of being pregnant. With Chaos Mode on you can find a loli with GG breasts and looking like she's 8 months pregnant.

arucard34

Jun 8, 2020
From what I gather from reading the thread and in game info it completely randomizes the girls. When it's off younger characters will generally have smaller breasts and a much lower chance of being pregnant. With Chaos Mode on you can find a loli with GG breasts and looking like she's 8 months pregnant.
the knowledge is power this is what i was looking for, and chaos mode can bring zombies too?

franksiinatra

Dec 17, 2019
can we eventually get the slave prisoners to enjoy having sex, or are they forever going to hate you? cuz man, it feels like such a missed opportunity to give people the option to turn them into personal sluts

Mar 1, 2019
can we eventually get the slave prisoners to enjoy having sex, or are they forever going to hate you? cuz man, it feels like such a missed opportunity to give people the option to turn them into personal sluts
The closest you can get is going to the brothel and you can make the random whores you get there favorites and revisit them. What annoys me more is that they put sever different outfits in the game and made animations for sex with the clothes on and then once you imprison them they can never wear them again. I hope that guy who was working on a plugin to add some of this stuff into the imprisoned girls a few pages back is still doing it

ShoeBailey

Nov 20, 2018
I must be stupid or something too, I cannot get the bandit chick to appear no matter how many times I restart the game or how I promote. Using unlucky charm inside and before entering slums map made no difference either.

0101NeedAName

Oct 30, 2018
Bandits only spawn IN SLUMS at night, low chance or you use the item to guarantee. Prostitutes in slums and the commercial area both in night time. Also, if you have broken animations it's because you are using the uncensor, I don't recommend using it. I don't know if the new upload of the first page is using it, but if it is, you should check from page 38 and on the individuals file (base game 1.3.0 + any v2.0) and the translation

full save anyone?
Page 38 or 39

Reactions: Reluser

iToyohisa

Aug 25, 2017
Black screen at the bar when your first enter and go to the dancer. Using the latest game version. How to fix?

Edit: The issue got fixed by just unzipping the game again lol weird.
Didnt work for me cant play past Bar always Blackscreen.

3.60 star(s) 31 Votes