3.60 star(s) 31 Votes
Jul 19, 2020
Anyone know how to solve this shady folk guy i cant find him anywhere
It's the event for the Wealthy District, counter intuitively you need to go during the DAY and search people's pockets. The Good Charm will guarantee he shows up, but eventually you'll find him if you just check everyone's pockets.

kaapr

Sep 9, 2020
this game is not working, I shortened the length of file name, applied bugfixes and quality patch but i am still getting type error

Deadeye_777

Apr 19, 2021
is there a guide for this anywhere? because i have been going to the slums every night since i became able to choose where i patrol and no bandit. just fin main game but have not started append content yet.

Hodedra

May 7, 2020
is there a guide for this anywhere? because i have been going to the slums every night since i became able to choose where i patrol and no bandit. just fin main game but have not started append content yet.
You need to learn the rumor from your friend first. If you still can't find the bandit, purchase the bad luck charm and USE it from your inventory.

Reactions: Deadeye_777

uluyarrak

Mar 1, 2022
I have the game ver 2.0.8. I found the DLC from the comments matching my version, downloaded and set it up. I started the game from the beginning twice and whenever I encounter a woman I get this error '' notFoundLive2dModelError ''. Do anyone know a solution?

Pika v.2.0

Sep 15, 2022
got the erpm permission not permitted thing at first. then I switch to jp locale. it worked. for a few minutes that is until screen turned black and gave me the erpm permission not permitted screen again, wtf do i do now tho

csaja

Jul 11, 2017
does the 2.10 even have the quality patch :3?(ps does the one i downloaded here come with patch aplied cause it keeps saying wrong version)

Last edited:

Yankee_001

Nov 21, 2020
gamers I have a problem, do any of you get a black screen when you try to approach a female prisoner ?

It worked fine before I saved and exited, but now it's not showing anything when I come back and talk to them

1681811654824.png

Yankee_001

Nov 21, 2020
gamers I have a problem, do any of you get a black screen when you try to approach a female prisoner ?

It worked fine before I saved and exited, but now it's not showing anything when I come back and talk to them

View attachment 2555055
Honestly until this bug is fixed this game is legitimately unplayable, even when extracting the entire thing again from scratch it's not showing anything, really really frustrating because this is actually a good fucking game, I have a sneaking suspicion this has got to do something with the fucking Live 2d he put in his game

fs0c13ty2021

Oct 4, 2022
Can someone explain what the settings "Gag", "Cross section", "Random Belly", "Nose Hook" and "Chaos mode" do? They sound rather vague.

Hodedra

May 7, 2020
Can someone explain what the settings "Gag", "Cross section", "Random Belly", "Nose Hook" and "Chaos mode" do? They sound rather vague.
Gag = enables ball gag accessory.
Cross section = X-ray mode, basically. You can see your dong entering the internal cavity of the prisoners; quite laggy.
Random belly = target spawns with random belly size. You can encounter pregnant lolis.
Nose hook = enables nose hook accessory.
Chaos mode = enables random combination of parts. You can encounter heavily pregnant shotas with long hair and g-cup tits.

Reactions: XPsychoX
3.60 star(s) 31 Votes