3.60 star(s) 32 Votes

arinobi

Jul 29, 2021
It did not look the same hmm. Did as video
The video was just an example/tutorial of how you can make the girl's hair white. Also you cant actually capture her while patrolling, the only way to get her is through the wanted list.

1684057608261.png
I already made her in the wanted list so you can just put in the criminal id.

spankbank

Feb 22, 2020
I appreciate your response, although i was more or less asking is there anything specific i need to do to gain rank in this game? or a way to check my reputation.

KnightKKK

Feb 14, 2022
It's where the defeated agressive thief is put

No, the last post itself of the patch says it's for 2.0.8

For anyone new to this game or having issues I recommend checking this FAQ: #1,455
First page download link has bugs related to old MTL

Extra notes: v2.0.8 vs v2.1.0 differences I noticed:
- new skin: meat toilet and nose hook option, it appears on all character if enabled until you turn it off
- Random Prisoner loss throw them in the deeper dungeon now instead of just making them disappear, they will replace the place where you would imprison the agressive thief, I didn't like this change but whatever
- You can apparently get non-broken character pregnant? I am guessing it's when you are investigating them or maybe when you use the sleeping pills. I can't be sure because it's MTL View attachment 2577233
Major issue: Vortex's patch for v2.0.8 made loading faster and he also added colored hairs for the prisoners so that you could have a better notion of who is who, unlike v2.1.0 that doesn't have his patch
Im sorry... can you put the game for all bug been fixed in one rar? REALLY thank you if you can do it... because im still fail to fix the bug in game.. keep seeing double face or something when everytime i try to play and fix the bug.plsss..

raingirth

Jul 5, 2018
I appreciate your response, although i was more or less asking is there anything specific i need to do to gain rank in this game? or a way to check my reputation.
You need to patrol to gain rank and to reach Deputy you need to pay for 10000 if i remember to the Commander who is sitting at middle room. You can check what rank you having at the menu, there will be a table there showing your rank, days past, money, etc...

firenun

Jul 3, 2017
Didnt work for me cant play past Bar always Blackscreen.
Hi, I got black screen when go to stripper at the bar (first time)

Any suggestion?
Keep getting black screen when going into the bar, spacebar and everything else doesn't work to get past it.
I got a black screen when i go to the stripper at the bar in the tutorial. How to fix?
I also had a similar issue where I got a black screen freeze the game at the bar (before seeing the girl dance) near end the tutorial.
Re-extracting didn't help in my situation as one guy suggested.

I fixed it by:
1. Renaming the folders so that it isn't 166 characters long from "The_Evil_Guards_of_the_Merchant_City_-_Lady_Prisoners_Underground_APPEND_v2.0.8_MTL" to "[Kimini] Evil Guards of the Merchant City [v2.08]."
2. The directory path to the game had two folders with that name, so I shortened the first one, moved all the contents out of the second and into the first, and finally deleted the second one.

Now my directory path is "C:\Users\Name\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\[Kimini] Evil Guards of the Merchant City [v2.08]"

Before it was "C:\Users\Name\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\The_Evil_Guards_of_the_Merchant_City_-_Lady_Prisoners_Underground_APPEND_v2.0.8_MTL\The_Evil_Guards_of_the_Merchant_City_-_Lady_Prisoners_Underground_APPEND_v2.0.8_MTL."

I did some light reading and figured that Windows' "File path length limitation" and "File system or naming restrictions" could have been preventing the file from loading the animation associated with this scene properly. My OS basically said, I ain't reading all that.

Last edited:

TrafelgarLaw

Oct 27, 2019
Unbenannt.png
this keeps popping up when i start the first patrol and i have no idea how to fix it
there is no clock.png file in that directory and when i add one i found online it still happens
pls help

franksiinatra

Dec 17, 2019
any walkthroughs available for this, it seems im patrolling the slums endlessly
you just have to keep patrolling, you have to catch criminals and arrest them to speed up the process. The point is to get enough points to rank up, which happens automatically in the morning. You can also bribe your boss during the day by giving him gold

franksiinatra

Dec 17, 2019
Honestly all this game is really missing is being able to mind breaking them into sluts. Im not really into the whole laying like a dead fish thing, wish you could get them to be like the prostitutes

sgtlev

Oct 3, 2017
i have a problem , because the link of the first page is bugged , i downloaded the torrent files , apply the patch , eveything work good ..;
aside one REAL problem, only when i am in patrol duty , myability to run don't work anymore , and only duringthe patrol ..
if someone knowwhere are the problem , i will thankfull to explain how fix

PS , okay , seen to be normal then , i finally run freely after got a new rank ^^'
well , i don't know why you was able to run from the begining in the bugged OP post , but it was sooo practice !xD

Last edited:

mitsy

Dec 7, 2018
ho and , for they was have pain to dowload and install properly the game :
Mega

1.3+2.08 (dlc) (no mod or save)

better than pass by the torrents one ... it wasreally a pain xD
Why is this version different from the one on this page? Is it newer/older/modded? The only difference I notice is that there are extra options and a lot of things are worded differently. As well, you can't dash during patrols. Is that the way it's supposed to be? If so I am fine with it, just curious what I am playing from this download you gave.

3.60 star(s) 32 Votes