3.60 star(s) 31 Votes

sgtlev

Oct 3, 2017
Why is this version different from the one on this page? Is it newer/older/modded? The only difference I notice is that there are extra options and a lot of things are worded differently. As well, you can't dash during patrols. Is that the way it's supposed to be? If so I am fine with it, just curious what I am playing from this download you gave.
the content is the same than the one on the first page. the difference is this one is not bugged

the first page links don't let you enjoy some event , like bandit girls infoundable

i just uplouad the game fixed and patched from the torrents links posted here the last years

and yes , the bugged version let you run at the start , but in a normal way you can't until reach a certain rank
if you read the dialog of the soldier friend at the garnison and the yell of yourtutor at the tutorail is explained

May 12, 2019
Thanks lev for the fixed version
Now that I'm finally here, what are all the things the unlucky charm does, i found the rape victim in the market and the female bandit. anything else? also i am getting my ass beat by the bandit, is there anything i can do to buff my character?

Leostoiber th

Jun 7, 2023
Can't. You need to start a new save.
You can use Cheat Table to edit your gold and do bribes everyday to shorten the process or just enter cheat mode in-game.

The option to send womans to commander would only be available after the buddy mentions the lolishotas, the commander said that they need to take advantage of the vacancy due to the dissolve of the lolishota circle by expanding the state-managed brothel. There are 2 prison upgrades, the second one will allow you to take a slave into your room upstairs; after you unlock the option of first upgrade you should be able to send womans to commander without any regard to if you have fulfilled your 20 woman quota.
how do i activate the cheat mode in game.

sgtlev

Oct 3, 2017
I have reached till finding the girls from wanted pics, what to do next? Is the Lord's home available?
1: you can continue to play with your prisoner slave as long you want
2:no sadly ,even if you are the deputy , you still a commoner , so you are not allowed to enter in the lord manor xD

Reactions: forgetmaster

FutureCandy

May 5, 2021
Can someone help me to fix this error ?

Downloaded the game today because of the bugfix using the links on the fist page, there is no mods applied in the game.

1686333543855.png

FutureCandy

May 5, 2021
yeah , no mod in this link , is normal. have you tryed to put your region in japan ?
Not yet, dont remember if it affected the game but im gonna try that.

Edit:
Ok I tested with my region in japan, it didnt work.
Also tested opening my other RPGMaker games, they dont show the same problem as this one.
The problem is my version of RPGmaker that dont work or the problem is my PC.

Last edited:
Aug 25, 2021
any1 got no Uncensored file in is game file and good game and i hope lot game with Unensored game can, i can like i did search for game i did see is list lot game in are censored game 65% - 75% game are censored soo i can see that see and Unensored game like 45% - 55%, if i am wrong think?

JanForShort

Jul 17, 2020
Progress on Custom UI..
View attachment 1624425

I still need to define lvl ranks requirements so its just the same placeholder for now

View attachment 1624426

clicking over clothes template randomly picks a number for upper/lower part in the selected clothing range
thanks for this +1 to my collection...anyways while backreading i notice that this custom ui project is (idk if abandoned or else) and not yet updated anymore i interested on it but no code available i want to play/program of. so sad.. i hope this lamoli guy share his scratch to public for intervention..

ElverDulero735

Sep 22, 2020
- Where do you find the white-haired girl that appears in the lolishota promotional image?
- Is the first-page link bugged as some comments say? I can't get the special spawns to appear, the bandit always spawns as a male so no scenes and I've never found any rape victims in either stage (from slums to rich zone), I have found prostitutes and wanted Lolis though

3.60 star(s) 31 Votes