3.60 star(s) 31 Votes

0101NeedAName

Oct 30, 2018
reposting #1,455 as the thread got sort of active

- Some sort of bug fix: #1,394
- Start bugfix: #1,461
- save + Super Debug Tool in inventory (v2.0.7 or newer): #764
- base game 1.3+v2.08 dlc (don't use the first page link of the thread to play, it's bugged): #1,230
- Performance+Translation patch (for v2.0.8): #1,034 (install 1.03 AND THEN v2.0.8 to add the patch on the top of them )
How to install translation: install game v1.03, install over it the v2.08(dlc) and then put unzip the translation in the executable folder and execute the patch.

"How do I unlock DLC characters?"
- Has it enabled in Options
- Reach Deputy rank, your friend NPC will mention about a problem in the kingdom about fugitives/refugees
- Go to Wealth area and keep inspecting people, someone will drop a letter
- Show the letter ( alley of the entertainment area which you can access after a patrol ) to a suspicious white hooded guy, new brothel will unlock

"I want to play v2.10 but it's not translated"
- Look up for MTool translation in YouTube, it's not really complicated and it can MTL rpg maker games for you. But you will miss the instant loading and different hairs colors of performance patch that was done for v2.08.

I am also playing this game using Windows 11, system region locale as JP ( it doesn't turn everything into JP ). Not sure if this make any difference.

If anyone has issues with downloads, the only one I can help reuploading is the save game. Again: the first post of this thread (not of MY POST )has a bugged MTL which cause some issues that also directly affect gameplay(rape victim event is bugged etc ).

Last edited:

McSetta

Jul 5, 2022
is the save anywhere mod messed up? or not compatible with quality patch 3 maybe?

I get this in the bar at the first of the game:

TypeError: Vx.SaveModelParams is not a function
eval (eval
Game_Interpreter.command355 (chrome-extension://pbhnienmlfgdepgkkacgnlnpipdnjbln/www/js/rpg_objects.js:10500:5), :1:4)
Game_Interpreter.command355 (chrome-extension://pbhnienmlfgdepgkkacgnlnpipdnjbln/www/js/rpg_objects.js:10500:5)
Game_Interpreter.executeCommand (chrome-extension://pbhnienmlfgdepgkkacgnlnpipdnjbln/www/js/rpg_objects.js:8930:34)
Game_Interpreter.update (chrome-extension://pbhnienmlfgdepgkkacgnlnpipdnjbln/www/js/rpg_objects.js:8838:19)
Game_Interpreter.update (chrome-extension://pbhnienmlfgdepgkkacgnlnpipdnjbln/www/js/plugins/MPP_SelfVariable.js:157:23)
Game_Map.updateInterpreter (chrome-extension://pbhnienmlfgdepgkkacgnlnpipdnjbln/www/js/rpg_objects.js:6115:27)
Game_Map.update (chrome-extension://pbhnienmlfgdepgkkacgnlnpipdnjbln/www/js/rpg_objects.js:6022:14)
Game_Map.update (chrome-extension://pbhnienmlfgdepgkkacgnlnpipdnjbln/www/js/plugins/MPP_MapLight.js:1129:26)
Game_Map.update (chrome-extension://pbhnienmlfgdepgkkacgnlnpipdnjbln/www/js/plugins/MouseWheelExtend.js:217:26)
Scene_Map.updateMain (chrome-extension://pbhnienmlfgdepgkkacgnlnpipdnjbln/www/js/rpg_scenes.js:608:14)
The same thing happened to me and I managed to solve it by uninstalling the SAVE ANYWHERE MOD

McSetta

Jul 5, 2022
The same thing happened to me and I managed to solve it by uninstalling the SAVE ANYWHERE MOD
After some digging, I saw that the "Save anywhere mod APPEND" file "plugins.js" was missing the last two parameters, "Vortex/FemaleSprites" and "RS_InputDialog".

I don't know if this was intentional or not, but adding them to the mod was able to resolve the error and as far as I could test it still works fine.

I leave attached my version of the mod with the changes made, it is installed just like the original, you just have to extract the contents on the root of the game.

meanmike

Apr 1, 2019
Was it possible to catch the first thief? I dont get how to since he ran away at mach speed. Attack him with A button?

ItsPapi97

Aug 3, 2022
so after finally becoming deputy and bribing the commander for the bedroom slave and saving, i close the game sleep, wake up and try to play my save file but now cant. anyone else know about this and how to solve? i cant enter my saved file it gives me the sound effect when pressing something empty.

iixviiiix

Mar 11, 2020
I think the problem with other games of Osanagocoronokimini is they set in modern time while evil guard or the dead end setting is fantasy

BorgarBoi

Oct 3, 2022
Was it possible to catch the first thief? I dont get how to since he ran away at mach speed. Attack him with A button?
Yes, but it's easier said than done. The trick is to chase him towards a spot where his movement is restricted and then, when you're right on top of him, press the space button to catch him. It gets easier the further up the chain of command you are, as it increases your sprint speed. It becomes trivial at the max guard rank because you can summon a horse to go even faster. Just make sure to spam spacebar to catch him if he still has wiggle room to end the chase ASAP, there are moments where you're right on top of him without having to corner him but in a split second he gets one tile away and the chase continues.

can you not get the prisoner in the bedroom pregnant?
You need to give them a hallucinogen before you can give them the pregnancy enhancement drug. Having Vaginal sex (as God intended) immediately after and then going to sleep will get her pregnant, but you cannot wake her up from her stupor with a stimulant afterwards (as far as I am aware).

Which is a shame, because I wanted to see a prisoner with a rough personality's reaction to becoming my wife. Huehuehuehue:lepew:

iixviiiix

Mar 11, 2020
You need to give them a hallucinogen before you can give them the pregnancy enhancement drug. Having Vaginal sex (as God intended) immediately after and then going to sleep will get her pregnant, but you cannot wake her up from her stupor with a stimulant afterwards (as far as I am aware).

Which is a shame, because I wanted to see a prisoner with a rough personality's reaction to becoming my wife. Huehuehuehue:lepew:
You can still able to get pregnant npc into your room if you manage to catch her in wild .

Reactions: BorgarBoi

BorgarBoi

Oct 3, 2022
You can still able to get pregnant npc into your room if you manage to catch her in wild .
Yeah, I know, I can even whip one up to my exact specifications through the Wanted List you unlock at a certain guard rank; but that's a moot point because my assumption is that there is no unique dialogue for talking with a pregnant prisoner, one that's been personally impregnated or captured as is, in your own room.

Reactions: iixviiiix

nekodamas

Nov 8, 2020
Good afternoon everyone, does anyone know if you can create a woman with the personality of brothels?
I know this:
this is the default code
A1010130303001
B1011001500101
C1050101020103
the last 01 of the letter C means innocent
and if you change it to 02, 03, etc. you are changing the personality to
01.Innocent
02.Strong-willed
03.Bearish
04.Elegant
05.Rough
06.Girlish
07.Boyish
I have tried to use 08, 09 etc but I get random personalities
If anyone knows how a whore prisoner could be created, that would be cool
thanks.
PD:
I know you can go to the creator and use your creations in different rooms either in the brothel or in the slumms but what I'm looking for is to have a slutty woman in the story of the game

Last edited:

BorgarBoi

Oct 3, 2022
Good afternoon everyone, does anyone know if you can create a woman with the personality of brothels?
If anyone knows how a whore prisoner could be created, that would be cool
thanks.
PD:
I know you can go to the creator and use your creations in different rooms either in the brothel or in the slumms but what I'm looking for is to have a slutty woman in the story of the game
Regretfully, I don't think that's possible. You can usually find a prostitute in the Downtown at night and arrest her easily, but as far as I'm aware, it makes her personality revert to either 1, 2, 3 or 5. The text that displays during the process of arresting a prostitute even says that it reveals her true character. Take a look.
Screenshot (3538).png Screenshot (3539).png Screenshot (3540).png
Screenshot (3541).png
Sorry if that crushes your dreams; this game has a lot of potential and I wish I had the art skills and programming knowhow to be able to mod this, or reverse engineer an all new superior version, but it is what it is. If it makes you feel any better, I'm going to keep this one in my personal quarters, huehuehuehuehue.

3.60 star(s) 31 Votes