3.60 star(s) 31 Votes
Dec 4, 2021
guys. my suggestion is to simply give up. if you dont get black screen you get language error, if you dont get language error you get "release" error, if you dont get release error you get black screen error.
spent 4 hours on this, tried everything. including the original torrent files, the bugfix, the patch, the vortex mod and still one of those error.
The literal game itself, the base one, pure japanese, wont run properly lol.

fs0c13ty2021

Oct 4, 2022
Gag = enables ball gag accessory.
Cross section = X-ray mode, basically. You can see your dong entering the internal cavity of the prisoners; quite laggy.
Random belly = target spawns with random belly size. You can encounter pregnant lolis.
Nose hook = enables nose hook accessory.
Chaos mode = enables random combination of parts. You can encounter heavily pregnant shotas with long hair and g-cup tits.
That sounds pretty intuitive; Thank you for taking out the time to type all that.. I'll definitely put this information to good use.

Well I just happened to've come up with another question; What's the difference between the normal version of this game and the APPEND version again?

Vid06

Jun 18, 2017
That sounds pretty intuitive; Thank you for taking out the time to type all that.. I'll definitely put this information to good use.

Well I just happened to've come up with another question; What's the difference between the normal version of this game and the APPEND version again?
Append adds lolis and shota I believe

Reactions: fs0c13ty2021

0101NeedAName

Oct 30, 2018
hello.... those cells are always empty?

View attachment 2536152
It's where the defeated agressive thief is put

does the 2.10 even have the quality patch :3?(ps does the one i downloaded here come with patch aplied cause it keeps saying wrong version)
No, the last post itself of the patch says it's for 2.0.8

For anyone new to this game or having issues I recommend checking this FAQ: #1,455
First page download link has bugs related to old MTL

Extra notes: v2.0.8 vs v2.1.0 differences I noticed:
- new skin: meat toilet and nose hook option, it appears on all character if enabled until you turn it off
- Random Prisoner loss throw them in the deeper dungeon now instead of just making them disappear, they will replace the place where you would imprison the agressive thief, I didn't like this change but whatever
- You can apparently get non-broken character pregnant? I am guessing it's when you are investigating them or maybe when you use the sleeping pills. I can't be sure because it's MTL optiomn.png
Major issue: Vortex's patch for v2.0.8 made loading faster and he also added colored hairs for the prisoners so that you could have a better notion of who is who, unlike v2.1.0 that doesn't have his patch

Last edited:
Reactions: DryWallSuperProXtrm

Bastus

May 1, 2021
It's where your custom prisoner appears after you made a wanted request

No, the last post itself of the patch says it's for 2.0.8

For anyone new to this thread or having issues I recommend checking this FAQ: #1,455
v2.8.0 vs v2.10 differences I noticed:
- new skin: meat toilet and nose hook option, it appears on all character if enabled until you turn it off
- Random Prisoner loss throw them in the deeper dungeon now instead of just making them disappear, they will replace the place where you would imprison the agressive thief, I didn't like this change but whatever
- You can apparently get non-broken character pregnant? I am guessing it's when you are investigating them or maybe when you use the sleeping pills. I can't be sure because it's MTL View attachment 2577233

Someone was making a custom UI with clothing customization a couple of pages back or so. I wonder if they are still working on it or was it just a passing thing. Looked interesting.

Reactions: BlaHard

Zeniaz

May 21, 2021
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I have a problem with images not displaying correctly, Even if I reinstall.
I try to fix But I don't know where to start. Because I'm a pretty bad computer and English too.

And this is what I found while fixing the problem.

Someone who knows how to fix it helps me~~~~~~~

Last edited:
Reactions: KnightKKK

0101NeedAName

Oct 30, 2018
I have a problem with images not displaying correctly, Even if I reinstall.
I try to fix But I don't know where to start. Because I'm a pretty bad computer and English too.

And this is what I found while fixing the problem.

Someone who knows how to fix it helps me~~~~~~~
chekc the FAQ a few post above, you probably download page 1 links which has various issues

Fra_

Dec 22, 2021
anyone have uncensored patch file and the DLC file with the English patch
i need for the v1.3.1

Last edited:

J-Mboot

Jul 6, 2022
I have installed base game 1.3.0 then dlc 2.0.8 and quality patch, but the results are still in Japanese, how do I fix this?

HimaKira

Jul 14, 2020
Hmm... I can't really seem to make your buddy to talk about the new content. I played the game previously and it was easier to do before.

Followed the new guide. But he's always just saying to talk to the commander first, but that will do the 10 send over quest. Do you have to do that quest first? Before you can start the letter of introduction quest?

Edit: yup, you need to do the expand your room first it seems.

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 31 Votes