3.60 star(s) 31 Votes

0101NeedAName

Oct 30, 2018
I think you have to create her yourself. Btw, is The Dead End similar to this game? Can you create girls or do similar things?
That's right, you can create a NPC like her. The Dead End is totally different, it's more like an action game with timed events about saving certain characters, which influence what ending you will get and depending on what you do with the girls you find. It also has an actual story

Some_Username435

Dec 15, 2021
So question, regarding the rape victims and female bandits
i read some post that say that those features are bugged in the 2.08 or front page release version of it
mainly this one
Hello, Amlys! i encountered this problem myself but the computer itself fixed it for me by asking me to allow the "game.exe" to change something in the important document. In short, it's like the firewall asking permission for the game system to remove or change something in its own file which i allowed and there it started on its own.

If the "asking of permission" doesn't occur then the only thing i could suggest is to not put the file game inside another file. remove it if it's inside another file then play the game. though this is for another fix so i'm not sure with this method.

Also, for me the version 2.08 also had a bug wherein the side quest bandit and raped woman won't occur but the brothel ticket did occur. It occur after i got the playroom and prison expansion. After i got the expansion, the mysterious man in the underground brothel entrance appeared.

*SPOILERS*
If your main goal is to see the underground brothel, well, if you are a fan of loli then i suggest you try your best to fix the problem. But if you aren't then don't even bother haha. (underground brothel is basically the brothel but with lolis with some mission to find runaway lolis and take them back to the underground brothel.
but some other posts say its fine on their end, so are those features actually fucked in the front page release version or not and if yes, dose the performance patch at the front fix that or is it just the faster load time for female characters.

Xtravagant

Jan 16, 2023
Might very well be a Joiplay thing but it played well for the start, rid bit of lag but that don't hurt no one. The second time I went to patrol, everything started to fall apart? A lot of files prompted the loading error screen like crazy. The mods also didn't work though no one's at fault for that, it's my problem for not having a pc.

For the lag, it's around the barracks where you sleep and save but also whenever ypu come across criminals for once they begin glowing. The glowing as well as combat have the most lag regarding Joiplay. Nevertheless. It's fairly fun tbh.

Gutsandguts

Dec 9, 2017
I downloaded the most recent version with the DLC and Windows won't let me run the game.exe at all, it says "Your internet security settings prevented the file from opening" and I'm not sure what settings those are because I've never had that message before ever.

Sometimes I get a "Are you sure you want to run this" kind of message and I can take the risk of doing it but this one is just straight up "nope"

EDIT okay nevermind I guess, I deleted it and re-extracted it and it just worked.
Computers man, how tf do they work.

Reactions: Blackrockomega

Langlet

Mar 25, 2022
Sooo after i unlocked the underground brothel and the manager give me the quest for capturing the pregnant l*lis.... what´s next? is it the end? ive captured many and nothing happens. there are some weird stairs an the end of the undeground brothel so i thought that capturing will unlock those but i dont know.

xxjeanxx

Nov 24, 2017
Sooo after i unlocked the underground brothel and the manager give me the quest for capturing the pregnant l*lis.... what´s next? is it the end? ive captured many and nothing happens. there are some weird stairs an the end of the undeground brothel so i thought that capturing will unlock those but i dont know.
It's doesn't have ending, after you capturing a woman, the manager will give you another quest for capturing another women

Gutsandguts

Dec 9, 2017
So are the "futa" women actually futas or do they just have a dick and an asshole? I haven't found one properly before, only through Chaos Mode
But given that it's purely random I don't know if it's just generating male parts on a female model or if that's just what the game calls a futa

Sapar420

Nov 4, 2021
Friends, when will the compressed version appear? Or at least the Kagura version?

Last edited:

xman1445

Dec 5, 2021
Yeah, it was a bug that happened if you chose non standard textures from the settings. I fixed it in the patch below. No other changes.

To intall, unpack it in the game folder and run EvilGuardsPatch.exe. Can be installed on any previous patch or on the original japanese 2.08, all changes are included in this one. I should also write a readme or something so that I don't have to repeat the instructions everytime.
can you give me step by step instruction

LinnyTheIdiot

Jan 21, 2023
Yeah, it was a bug that happened if you chose non standard textures from the settings. I fixed it in the patch below. No other changes.

To intall, unpack it in the game folder and run EvilGuardsPatch.exe. Can be installed on any previous patch or on the original japanese 2.08, all changes are included in this one. I should also write a readme or something so that I don't have to repeat the instructions everytime.
idk if i did it wrong but when i started the game up the game is chippy and when i had to type my name it was all japanese
edit i didnt realised it was an application but a new problen just came up and thats the patch not being able to well... patch the game i keep getting unknown file version on it

Last edited:
Reactions: Golik coy

skopyboppy

Oct 9, 2020
For me (running it on Linux, don't know if that's relevant) it was fixed by a small change in the package.json file.

You could try changing the content of the file (found where you've installed the game) to this:
JSON:
{
    "name": "",
    "main": "www/index.html",
    "js-flags": "--expose-gc",
    "chromium-args" : "--enable-webgl --ignore-gpu-blacklist",
    "window": {
        "title": "",
        "toolbar": false,
        "width": 816,
        "height": 624,
        "icon": "www/icon/icon.png"
    }
}
and see if that helps, that fixed it for me. Basically, all that I did was add the "chromium-args" line.
holy cow that fixed it for me,
for anyone else, my problem seemed to be that i had no gpu

inkspirit

Feb 5, 2023
Ok so I assume that if u did not catch the bandit before unlocking loli/shota it's getting bugged and bandit will not appear no matter what. Is there any variable that could force it to spawn? or did anyone found any other solution to that?

3.60 star(s) 31 Votes