3.60 star(s) 31 Votes

0101NeedAName

Oct 30, 2018
I am currently at the part where i need a letter of recommendation to get in a underground room but the only tips that i got is "some of the shady folks in towns have it." Does anyone know which npc i need to talk, when and where? View attachment 2188821
Wealth area, day time it's a random drop from investigating suspects. In other words, don't use any item that guarantee it to be a woman.

Where can i find rape victim, and what is the wakana amulet in the changelog?
Commoner area, it can spawn in 4 different spots, low chance. But if you use skull item BEFORE entering the Commoner Area it will guarantee a spawn, not sure if it's a bug but if you went to the Dancer bar the last woman you interacted will be the victim.

how to get letter from shady folk?
Wealth area, day time it's a random drop from investigating suspects. In other words, don't use any item that guarantee it to be a woman. Friend npc firstly needs to talk about escapees from the kingdom

Reactions: soundengineer

idkfaiddqd

Oct 1, 2020
Commoner area, it can spawn in 4 different spots, low chance. But if you use skull item BEFORE entering the Commoner Area it will guarantee a spawn, not sure if it's a bug but if you went to the Dancer bar the last woman you interacted will be the victim.
Didn't work. I tried at least use the skull item, but nope. Also the item is not consumed for some reason. I downloaded the version on the first page. Is there some extra bugfix i should know about?

0101NeedAName

Oct 30, 2018
Didn't work. I tried at least use the skull item, but nope. Also the item is not consumed for some reason. I downloaded the version on the first page. Is there some extra bugfix i should know about?
Yeah first page has been bugged since forever. For anybody having any kind of issues: #1,455

Is there dp or gangbang event?
After you do a prison expansion you can gangbang imprisoned people.

Translate for 2.08 please... Im using Quality patch but still japanese.
It should work normally if you installed 1.3.0 + 2.08 and the the quality patch, careful to not misplace the quality patch folder

hey how to go the hiding place ;-;?(srry for my english)
That's too vague, there isn't a hideout or anything similar. The only "secret" place is the DLC brothel

Is there an up to date English version of the latest version of is it still in Japanese
v2.08 was the last translated version, but I think there is up to 2.10 which is the final JP release

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Ononi and J-Mboot

J-Mboot

Jul 6, 2022
Yeah first page has been bugged since forever. For anybody having any kind of issues: #1,455

It should work normally if you installed 1.3.0 + 2.08 and the the quality patch, careful to not misplace the quality patch folder

That's too vague, there isn't a hideout or anything similar. The only "secret" place is the DLC brothel

v2.08 was the last translated version, but I think there is up to 2.10 which is the final JP release
Where to place quality patch folder ?? Can you help me ?

Grimreaper24

Nov 23, 2019

Thanks do you know if the 2.10 will ever be translated

xeva

Jul 7, 2017
i downloaded the base game and the append, i also got the quality patch but it doesnt work, "failed to apply patch, invalid game version''

Windstylejames

Jun 24, 2019
my game says makeVideoPlayableInline is not defined can anyone help me its not just this game but all the. Please and thank you. Im not sure what i need to say but if anyone can message me or help i really need to play this game. im not playing on android im on pc using SSD.
I'm having the same issue and can't figure it out. anyone have any ideas on how to fix it?

0101NeedAName

Oct 30, 2018
Where to place quality patch folder ?? Can you help me ?
Hmm it should be on the game folder with the executable as far I remember

I got a black screen when i go to the stripper at the bar in the tutorial. How to fix?
#1,455

i downloaded the base game and the append, i also got the quality patch but it doesnt work, "failed to apply patch, invalid game version''
#1,455
When I try to install the patch it says the invalid version, can you help me please ?
#1,455

Hentai7777

Jul 22, 2018
Hello can someone help me get this game to play without problem. So use the link workupload and i got this
ReferenceError
makeVideoPlayableInline is not defined. so i will try the other link's and report back

so - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD are fucking the same with the above video errors.
wasn't a winrar but different shit, didn't work.

Last edited:
Reactions: ldravidu

Poozaxxxx

Sep 7, 2020
Hello. Can you all help me with this problem. I have a game, that is, graphic animations are displayed incorrectly (does not show some parts of the body and clothes, there are problems with the eyes, I generally keep quiet about the x-ray of the insides), which, firstly, is not pleasant to watch, and secondly, it reduces interest in the game. Perhaps this is due to the absence of some files (or due to old files) and they need to be downloaded (for example: if I'm not mistaken, there is a file api-ms-win-crt-runtime-l1- 1-0.dll that is needed for 3d games, without it 3d games will not work or will work, but there are failures) so who knows better help. (and also do not write that you need to uncheck "read-only" - it will not help, and does not depend on the language and on other sites from which I downloaded the game, even in Japanese the same problem, and I even tried to install: 1.3.0 -> v2.8.0 -> Patch - did not help).
I used update KB2670838 (win7) it fixed

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 31 Votes