Ren'Py The Evil within Her [v0.2] [TheEvilWithinHer]

2.30 star(s) 6 Votes

LRat

Jan 24, 2019
I don't trust ANY of those.

Could we please have this game hosted on a trustworthy site - NOPY, Workupload, MEGA ... even MediaFire, which is sometimes kinda sketchy but i can generally live with it.

I'm putting this on my watchlist and when it's on a site i trust, i'll check it out
Any particular reason why? Just curious if I made a mistake by using Anonfiles. Been using that for a long time now since it does not have a limit, unlike mega, even if it is a bit slower on the download. No problems so far, but if it has to do with data harvesting or something I would not notice right away..

futalover2807

Feb 17, 2019
idk if this is the end but after the introduction i only can go on patrol to earn money but idk how much money i have and i can also make only o scene with Vis aunt.
Is this the end of this version?

SouzaDev

Game Developer
Mar 1, 2018
The idea is good, and so are the models.
I will follow the development.

PeggyBlackett

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
Any particular reason why? Just curious if I made a mistake by using Anonfiles.
Well, i just clicked on your Anonfiles link.

First it popped up this page:

1620071556562.png

which appears to be some sort of sketchy "financial services" come-on.

Then i closed that to get back to the Anonfiles page, clicked on the "Download" sand it popped up another page - this one apparently playing music or something {i normally keep the audio off}.

Closed that, clicked the "Download"again, and got sent to , which is some sort of ad for a commercial carpet cleaning service in Leeds.

Closed that, tried again

This time i actually got the download link.

But, given the amount of sketchy stuff my previous attempts threw at me, i'm reluctant to trust it.

This is typical of my experience with Anonfiles - sometimes i am told to click what looks as if it's an actual Anonfiles link to allow them to send me notifications before it allows me to start the download.

They have no legitimate reason to send me any notifications.

Reactions: Karnewarrior

Dreamatrix

Aug 11, 2019
When i first saw the title i thought it would be a parody of The Evil Within horror title but until i saw the characters, oh well.

LRat

Jan 24, 2019
Well, i just clicked on your Anonfiles link.
Not my link. I meant "Using" as in I use it to download games on f95zone when it is available.

Anyways, all the things you listed do not happen to me: May I suggest installing adblock?
I use the one that has this icon:

In my chrome browser, and I get none of those pop ups or re-directs. Just the download link.

bozoplace

Dec 7, 2019
LRat
is right, there just popups for advertising

Try using a download manager like jdownloader to download add free

Or right-clicking the download button and opening in a new tab to get the direct download (Chrome)

Chrome also has a built in pop up blocker

PeggyBlackett

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
LRat
is right, there just popups for advertising
The question being wgat are they really advertising?

I'm aware of all that stuff. I don't get that kind of crap except at Anonfiles.

And, as someone pointed out Malwarebytes {which i once had but it got too irritating with its nag screens} calls Anonfiles out as serving malware.

And i wouldn't use Chrome unless it was the last browser available.

Maybe not then.

==========================================

Further on the Anonfiles thing:

Flipped over to Firefox {where i have Malwarebytes Browser Guard}, clicked the Anonfiles link, and...

View attachment 1178375

Last edited:

PeggyBlackett

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
Not my link. I meant "Using" as in I use it to download games on f95zone when it is available.

Anyways, all the things you listed do not happen to me: May I suggest installing adblock?
I use the one that has this icon:

In my chrome browser, and I get none of those pop ups or re-directs. Just the download link.
Do you perhaps have an account/login with Anonfiles*?

I don't.

See my post a bit further downthread, BTW.

PeggyBlackett

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
Also whatever you attached to your previous post as a result of your firefox attempt is not working. View attachment just leads to this:
Interesting - it was a screenshot of the Malwarebytes Browser Guard warning of a Trojan.

Whatever - that site frequently-but-not-always gets reported by Malwarebytes as having Bad Things on it; i suspect that their security is so bad that malicious actors can slip malware onto it.

Some of which might be sneaky enough to slip past your ad blocker, since it won't be recognised as ads.

It's just best to not have anything to do with it.

If you do, make sure you have a GOOD anti-malware suite installed and that it's up-to-date {best to make sure you check to see if your anti-malware is up-to-date every time you're about to go there}.

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
The Evil Within Her [v0.02] APK -

2.30 star(s) 6 Votes