4.10 star(s) 9 Votes

FPcrab

Aug 14, 2018

Release Notes 0.12.1

• A new map area (in the north) for the park.
  • 5 new events in the park
  • 1 new challenge event in the park
  • 2 new dares for Jen (if you took the dare path).
  • A kind of... sex event tree for Jen (if you took the love path)
    • This is like a bunch of events in one. it took a lot of time and the whole point is for it to be replayable and for me to be able to add to it new branches and so on. I'm very curious what people think of this.
  • New hiding x times event
  • 2 new "quiet courtyard" events
  • Changes to how street masturbation works (lots fewer hoops to jump)
  • Changes to hard mode where street masturbation increases fear. It's not hard, it's just annoying. So I dropped the fear increase.

Last edited:

ExcitingEpiphany

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2019
Mega

Release Notes 0.12.1

• A new map area (in the north) for the park.
  • 5 new events in the park
  • 1 new challenge event in the park
  • 2 new dares for Jen (if you took the dare path).
  • A kind of... sex event tree for Jen (if you took the love path)
    • This is like a bunch of events in one. it took a lot of time and the whole point is for it to be replayable and for me to be able to add to it new branches and so on. I'm very curious what people think of this.
  • New hiding x times event
  • 2 new "quiet courtyard" events
  • Changes to how street masturbation works (lots fewer hoops to jump)
  • Changes to hard mode where street masturbation increases fear. It's not hard, it's just annoying. So I dropped the fear increase.
You beat me to it.

ExcitingEpiphany

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2019
It'll make its way here eventually. The dev is somewhat active in the forum.
This really is like, the only game I keep playing from the beginning the instant there's a new release just to try and catch changes and because it's enjoyable. It's nice to see that every lease is more than just big fixes but has improvements on the mechanics and a continuation of the story.
I like how he even updated the beginning camping prologue with more scenes. Now I really worry about missing out on other possible easter eggs.
That's so nice! I hope you like the new release. I was actually thinking about adding more. I removed a bunch of unused images recently and I was thinking "you know, I really could find a use for these".

FPcrab

Aug 14, 2018
That's so nice! I hope you like the new release. I was actually thinking about adding more. I removed a bunch of unused images recently and I was thinking "you know, I really could find a use for these".
can u compile a macos release for me? i dont have windows PC anymore

ExcitingEpiphany

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2019
Any news on this? will there be an update soon?
Yes! :)

Seriously, I'm so sorry about the delay. I don't want to go into it too much but I've not had an easy half a year. After my father died I literally couldn't not return to this, not just because of organising things, but I wasn't in "that place" emotionally. It took me a a while to get to the point where I had any more inspiration... I was starting to recover... then I got sick. Really really sick.

I do sort of hate it when people disappear, but I understand it all a lot better now.

ExcitingEpiphany

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2019
Well, we'll just have to keep playing "wait and see" as 11.5 was skipped for some reason and 12 was released the 22nd. That assumes they slip back in here to update it, but no idea what the timing is for full releases vs bugfixes. usually it's a week or 2 in most cases, though some Developers push it back a month or a section behind the current.
11.5 was sort of... bad. I was only just getting my mojo back and there was a ton of stuff I wanted to revise before I went public... and I had to travel for ages, so it was sort of rushed out to patrons and sat until I got home, recovered and got back to it.

Reactions: Renault

FPcrab

Aug 14, 2018
Not sure if it will work... did it work when I tried before?

In any case, I've got it compiling now, and I'll upload later today.
i dont know, i got m1 mac a month ago. I try to download ur Mac (v0.10.2) and it cant run on last macos 14.5 on M1 chip.

windows version of ur game dont work under emulator. Other RPGMP games work... i dont know why.

Reactions: ExcitingEpiphany

ExcitingEpiphany

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2019
i dont know, i got m1 mac a month ago. I try to download ur Mac (v0.10.2) and it cant run on last macos 14.5 on M1 chip.

windows version of ur game dont work under emulator. Other RPGMP games work... i dont know why.

Can you give this one a whirl?

4.10 star(s) 9 Votes