4.30 star(s) 11 Votes

vorris

May 23, 2017
You need to restart due to all of the code changes. Why get someone else's save just to avoid playing the game?
my god i am sorry to say how many times do we have to restart the game i been doing this when the game first came out great game just tired restarting the whole game

ExcitingEpiphany

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2019
we can make remote call via google meet, diskord or something, and try make work build together if u wonna. U may use my mac remotly if u cant get u own mac for testing.
Ok, I had to build it on a Mac I borrowed, but I think this is the working one.

ExcitingEpiphany

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2019
my god i am sorry to say how many times do we have to restart the game i been doing this when the game first came out great game just tired restarting the whole game
You really shouldn't have needed to restart or do a new save, there's only one release that breaks everything and that was ages ago.

If you like, get me your save and I'll fix it for you.

FPcrab

Aug 14, 2018
its so fkn strange.... i put it to another folder and it works. thanks!

UPD.
another quastion. i shuld start game from begining? Bcoz if u use my save from prevuis version - i trapped in time loop and no events triggered. i can visit new location but nothin happens there

UPD. dont worry about save. i started new game, use skip to ep2 option, and it was not far away. its ok.

Last edited:
Reactions: Joe Steel

ExcitingEpiphany

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2019
View attachment 3903150

don`t trick us this time ))))
You were able to complete all the events? Including the special run in the park, right? Because it may be I missed a couple in the evaluation code (so it's lying). There should be about 5 events in the park... is that what you found?

and u know, we got unexpected troble here. Macbooks dont have pageUP pageDOWN insert, home, end keys. ))))))
I'll add code to pick up that you're on a Mac version and change the keys.

ExcitingEpiphany

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2019
another quastion. i shuld start game from begining? Bcoz if u use my save from prevuis version - i trapped in time loop and no events triggered. i can visit new location but nothin happens there
Was it the previous version save you attached? Can I have it, if not... because I'd really like to make sure people can continue from where they left off. There shouldn't be anything that blocks just continuing but I'd like to check and make sure.

FPcrab

Aug 14, 2018
Was it the previous version save you attached? Can I have it, if not... because I'd really like to make sure people can continue from where they left off. There shouldn't be anything that blocks just continuing but I'd like to check and make sure.
i attached save in that post, look at attached file. version was 0.11.4

Last edited:

FPcrab

Aug 14, 2018
You were able to complete all the events? Including the special run in the park, right? Because it may be I missed a couple in the evaluation code (so it's lying). There should be about 5 events in the park... is that what you found?
i found several events. 2 with sister (1 topless and 1 nude between trees), naked run, fun with dildo on a bench. I think thats all.
I also noticed that you decided to save rendering time and set the quality to low. It's very noticeable, there's a lot of noise.

PS. I'll look, the game developer of Myearlylife once upon a time, even before the war, shared with me a special program that can remove this noise. get acceptable quality and save time on rendering. I'll look for it in my saved files and share it with you.

I'll add code to pick up that you're on a Mac version and change the keys.
cool, bcoz now i shuld attach PC keyboard in USB via adapter )

ExcitingEpiphany

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2019
i found several events. 2 with sister (1 topless and 1 nude between trees), naked run, fun with dildo on a bench. I think thats all.
I also noticed that you decided to save rendering time and set the quality to low. It's very noticeable, there's a lot of noise.
Do you mean specifically new images? Or are all images appearing with noise on Mac?

The thing is, I've always compressed, and I've not really changed my process (or render settings). Where I get a lot of noise I'll usually run through another denoiser and I saw some images with that that I had to run through, so I'm wondering if some slipped through the nets, or it's mac version or what....

I'll take a look through on the Mac version and see what I can see.

FPcrab

Aug 14, 2018
Do you mean specifically new images? Or are all images appearing with noise on Mac?

The thing is, I've always compressed, and I've not really changed my process (or render settings). Where I get a lot of noise I'll usually run through another denoiser and I saw some images with that that I had to run through, so I'm wondering if some slipped through the nets, or it's mac version or what....

I'll take a look through on the Mac version and see what I can see.
specifically new images, . There is especially a lot of noise in the naked jogging scene in the park. Maybe because there is a light background and noisy pixels are more noticeable.

although some noise is present in all recent renders. I can’t pull up the scenes I’ve already watched, but even if you just look closely at the model of our heroine, you can see how noisy she is. Perhaps this is due to the very high-quality retina display, where all the shortcomings are striking.

Last edited:

ExcitingEpiphany

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2019
specifically new images, . There is especially a lot of noise in the naked jogging scene in the park. Maybe because there is a light background and noisy pixels are more noticeable.

although some noise is present in all recent renders. I can’t pull up the scenes I’ve already watched, but even if you just look closely at the model of our heroine, you can see how noisy she is. Perhaps this is due to the very high-quality retina display, where all the shortcomings are striking.
I think that's the issue. It's a low resolution game. All the images are quite low resolution. I'm not sure there's any way for me to take an 816by624 lossy image and make it look good when filled in a retina display.

ExcitingEpiphany

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2019
i attached save in that post, look at attached file. version was 0.11.4
I... couldn't find any problem with the save file... it ran ok on pc and mac for me... events were there and doable... To help me replicate the issue... was there something specific that happened with the save?

4.30 star(s) 11 Votes