EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
colby.jpg

Overview:
"On your eighteenth birthday, a fairy appears with an important mission.
After all, every faggot gets a fairy.
Girls think you’re cute. Guys think you’re harmless. You’re a total virgin. You’re a closet case. Flamboyant? Not really. But you’re not exactly macho, either. You run track. You’re soft-spoken.
You’ve got one older brother. One best friend. A crush. All in all, you’re typical. Well, you’ve got a fucking huge sex drive."

(This game is almost exclusively MM. There's some MF on the Peter/Brother route but once you plough through that, it's all MM again.

This is a recreation in Twine of a web-based CHYOA visual novel by VoirLePrince.

Thread Updated: 2021-05-17
Release Date: 2021-05-16
Developer: VoirLePrince
Censored: No
Version: Final
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
All: - - - - -

colby.jpg riskrightfrat2.jpg ethanslaveelliot2.jpg intro.jpg endspencerslaveofwarden1.jpg joelfingering.jpg mattlosesrace1.jpg peter.jpg thefreshmancum.jpg endjohnsonistop1.jpg endethanslaveofuncle2.jpg matteatcum.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Lampshade15

Dec 19, 2017
Oh whoops I put this in the wrong place, my bad!
I submitted a Ticket instead now. :) Sorry for any inconvenience.

Last edited:

xxx_chris2018

Oct 29, 2018
Thanks for finding this! Someone else was just talking about this game on another page, and we thought it was lost. Awesome job rebuilding it. Really hope someone finds a way to recreate (or simply rewrite) the parts that are missing and bring it to an end at some point.

Reactions: Lampshade15

Lampshade15

Dec 19, 2017
Thanks for finding this! Someone else was just talking about this game on another page, and we thought it was lost. Awesome job rebuilding it. Really hope someone finds a way to recreate (or simply rewrite) the parts that are missing and bring it to an end at some point.
No problem! Thanks!

Yeah, it's a real pity about the missing content. I think it'd be relatively easy to fill in most of the gaps because there's only a few passages missing here and there.

Except for Spencer, he's an absolute car crash when it comes to missing content. I think his is more lore-heavy than the others as well so it makes it worse to fill in the blanks.

I considered rewriting most of the missing, non-Spencer content but to be honest I was burnt out a bit after trawling through the caches trying to piece everything together. I might return to do it in the future, maybe not. Nobody hold their breath. :ROFLMAO:

It's unfortunate the original author slid off the face of the earth and took everything with him. AFAIK it was out of the blue, the last I heard was that he was planning on possibly expanding the story or doing ones in the same "universe". But that didn't happen, the opposite happened really. Hope he's ok whatever he's doing though.

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
Played for 10 minutes. I'm not going to write a review, but it wouldn't be a good one.
The reason? This game is [text based], heavily. The fact that none of the screenshots reflect that, instead all of them focusing on the few images, paired with not even using the [text based] tag on the OP is extremely misleading. Hence my frustration.

MissFortune

I Was Once, Possibly, Maybe, Perhaps… A Harem King
Respected User
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2019
Played for 10 minutes. I'm not going to write a review, but it wouldn't be a good one.
The reason? This game is [text based], heavily. The fact that none of the screenshots reflect that, instead all of them focusing on the few images, paired with not even using the [text based] tag on the OP is extremely misleading. Hence my frustration.
Untitled.png
That being said, I do agree on not including any screenshots of the actual text/layout/etc. The amount of text or images shouldn't be reflected in a review, though, it's the quality of them that should be.

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
The amount of text or images shouldn't be reflected in a review, though, it's the quality of them that should be.
True, that's also why I always sleep a night before writing reviews.

The tag is there now, because I reported a missing tag. Wasn't there before, so I expected something much less text based entirely while downloading.

Reactions: Dingo139
4.90 star(s) 7 Votes