• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

MangoLime

Oct 23, 2019
Bruh I'm really sad that the original author disappeared this story was the first enjoyable read I had that cured my horniness lol but tbh I hope the author is doing good

Deleted member 2666402

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2020
I AM lovely.

But man, so are you! Thanks for sharing your game/story.

Unruly

(btw. I asked but never answered for myself. I’m 60/40 Envy/Lust)

Last edited:

Lampshade15

Dec 19, 2017
The Retreat over on TFGames would also be one of my favourites, along with the above. Honestly it's probably my number 1, it's what introduced me to all of this pretty much.
Unruly has impeccable taste as well, good links in his signature.

Reactions: xxx_chris2018

00pp00

Sep 7, 2019
The Retreat over on TFGames would also be one of my favourites, along with the above. Honestly it's probably my number 1, it's what introduced me to all of this pretty much.
OMG yes The Retreat is so good!

Reactions: Lampshade15

00pp00

Sep 7, 2019
Demitransference, Shameless Impurity, Young Marcus (Expanded), Hornstown, Fort of Chains, Corruption of Champions, anything else by Fenoxo. AFAIK there's a pretty limited market on NSFW gay (or possibly gay) text adventures.
Thanks for those!
I wouldn't say its that limited, just the quality is very unpredictable and if you're not into Furrys (like me) than like a huge chunk is already out...

The secound biggest problem I see is that it is super disorganized. Like there is no "central" something site for GAY (in the sense of M/M) (text) NSFW games, or do I just not know about it?

Deleted member 2666402

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2020
The Retreat is the game that got me into adult games.
Someone should do a sequel.

The Retreat 2 -The most Retreating

Reactions: Lampshade15

Deleted member 2666402

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2020
Can you recommend any good stories on cyoa like The Choosen One?
is an older one (so bigger) It doesn't have the transformations (which is why I LOVE the Chosen One) but there is a lot of great descriptions of hot sex. No images but great writing.

Also, you should check out our Discord: . A few Dev that make NSFW text-based games are trying to create a community on Discord these types of games. We have a channel just for game recommendations.

Unruly

GodAkida

Mar 27, 2021
My favorite story line is probably the brother's followed by a close second the cousin's.

4.90 star(s) 7 Votes