Pentha

Apr 5, 2020
i am sure if you edit a file you can disable the mosaic because it looks like an overlay effect

EvilClone

Mar 1, 2018
How do you get grappled? all the enemies always atk, and i'm trying to unlock all the "grapple defeat scenes"

Kuboxy

Oct 3, 2018
This is the first time I play an adult side-scroller game and actually have fun. The combat feels smooth, the actions combo off of each other pretty well, there's even a small degree of mastery from cancels you can purchase with crystals. Usually these games are just an excuse to get defeated by enemies and look at short animations, yet I was having genuine fun simply running through levels whacking shit up.

Add to that how customizable the heroine is and yeah, I'm actually looking forward to the full release of this.

Furabia

Donor
Jun 23, 2019
Wow this look so nice! bummer about the censored tough... WHY JAPAN WHY?!

funog1

Modder
Mar 2, 2017
*cough cough*
1626919342782.png
*cough*

surprisingly the game has basic animation behind the censors.

Made a working plugin to remove the censors.

Extract everything in the zip to the "HolyKnightRicca_v(insert_version_here)\Game" folder and start up the game.
It does require internet to grab appropriate files. It only grabs files required by BepInEx as part of BepInEx. It will take a while on the first load, but after that should load like normal.

NOTE FOR ANYONE WITH A LEGIT COPY OF THE GAME DOING UPDATES:
If you update to a new version but still have the" "HolyKnightRicca_v(###)\Game\BepInEx" folder from the previous version you need to go into it and delete the "unhollowed" folder. Doing so will let BepInEx know that it needs to rebuild itself for a new version.

Edit: Updated my post for full release. Made the how to more readable, since certain types of people can't bothered to look...
Edit2: There were no changes to the plugin itself so if you still have the old one it will still work.
Edit3: Updated notes for legit purchases, who knew we had those on this site?

Last edited:

itzbob

Nov 10, 2017
So only 2 goblin scenes, a human scene, and a tentacle grapple right? or is there more hopfully with the doggos

4.50 star(s) 105 Votes