Matsu-Taka

Sep 20, 2020
beside "Lorena and the lands of ruins" and this game, i haven't played any 3D games before
do you have any suggestions?
For a same 3D-SS, you might try the game I've linked above titled 'LILIA Cannot Clear the Final Test'.
...another nearly-similar 3D-SS, is 'Magic Sword Incubus'.
...and 'Lord Knight Komplex', although this one has very limited customization.

For a bit 3D open-world mechanics [albeit very-limited], you might want any games released by 'HAJIME', such as 'Cinderella Escape!', 'Cinderella Escape! 2', 'Huuma Mina 2', and current latest 'No! Ah! Ark!'.
...perhaps also 'ARENA ~Undefeated Valkyrie~', although it has pretty much wonky 3D engine.
...and also 'Incubus 2 ~CAMLANN~', but it has no character customization, but it plays near-similar like any 'Dark Souls' games.
...OR, my current favourite 3D game made by the legendary 'enlit3D', 'Heroine Rescue Team'.

More into 'rough fun'? Try any games made by 'Aka Tonbo/Red Dragonfly', such as 'Sangoku Musou' and 'Sword x Hime'.

If you simply want a 3D open-world game designed for a 'bang' and no actions whatsoever, try '3D Custom Girl Evolution', though many believed it has since deprecated.

Adventure-Horror is more your type? I've tried 'Mysterious Mansion of Darkness' and it felt great, despite numerous shortcomings. It employed near-similar feels to that legendary horror game 'PT', with a bit of fun at the end of it.

Hope this helps

Last edited:

Thant San

Jun 2, 2018
I thought my laptop won't be able to handle this game... But it worked with full fps on low graphics preset with high anti aliasing! I am looking forward to the full version that is gonna released on late december 2021

user_625471

Jan 17, 2021
For a same 3D-SS, you might try the game I've linked above titled 'LILIA Cannot Clear the Final Test'.
...another nearly-similar 3D-SS, is 'Magic Sword Incubus'.
...and 'Lord Knight Komplex', although this one has very limited customization.

For a bit 3D open-world mechanics [albeit very-limited], you might want any games released by 'HAJIME', such as 'Cinderella Escape!', 'Cinderella Escape! 2', 'Huuma Mina 2', and current latest 'No! Ah! Ark!'.
...perhaps also 'ARENA ~Undefeated Valkyrie~', although it has pretty much wonky 3D engine.
...and also 'Incubus 2 ~CAMLANN~', but it has no character customization, but it plays near-similar like any 'Dark Souls' games.
...OR, my current favourite 3D game made by the legendary 'enlit3D', 'Heroine Rescue Team'.

More into 'rough fun'? Try any games made by 'Aka Tonbo/Red Dragonfly', such as 'Sangoku Musou' and 'Sword x Hime'.

If you simply want a 3D open-world game designed for a 'bang' and no actions whatsoever, try '3D Custom Girl Evolution', though many believed it has since deprecated.

Adventure-Horror is more your type? I've tried 'Mysterious Mansion of Darkness' and it felt great, despite numerous shortcomings. It employed near-similar feels to that legendary horror game 'PT', with a bit of fun at the end of it.

Hope this helps
thanks!

OoKamio

May 6, 2019
*cough cough*
View attachment 1311509
*cough*

surprisingly the game has basic animation behind the censors.

2 ways to go about removing the mosaics, (1)unpack the data.unity3d and edit the shader file like any other unity game or (2) MelonMod/BepInEx your way to mosaic removal. Tested both.

Made a working plugin. This is more a proof of concept than a fully function decensor at the moment. If it works for you cool, if not, sucks for you.
Extract everything in the zip to the "Game" folder and start up the game. It will take a while on the first load, but after that should load like normal.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It worked thank you
just edit your post and add a "network required" at the end.

Matsu-Taka

Sep 20, 2020
balls. At first the man said release is mid october and now it's january...
Just give 'em time, brother - AFAIK, it is a one-man-army project, and they took huge considerations at their Patreon.

Try it out from here, and buy it out next; surely it will speed things up (y)

• Haha
Reactions: Varalaker

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018
2021-10-23
version 0.9.4
image-800.jpg
▲ On the game screen, you can slide from bottom to top to see the whole thing!
Ricca hides from monsters in the woods. Small animals in the forest snuggling up to her. Fantastic colors, various damage expressions, detailed drawings, pretty baby faces, fascinating thighs ... It has already been incorporated as a title screen in the trial version that will be distributed this time.

This month I was mainly working on bug fixes and the retail version, so there are few additional elements.

You can now set the eye color separately for the left and right
Added the function to set the left and right eye colors separately on the costume change screen.

image-800 (1).jpg
▲ You can produce Chuunibyo or become an odd-eyed cat!

Direct activation of free camera mode
Implemented a function that allows you to activate the free camera mode without going through the pause screen by pressing the Ctrl key / 11 button (when the key is not configured) on the action game screen.

The rest of the changelog is inside the game folder

4.50 star(s) 105 Votes