Water Master

Aug 19, 2018
straight from the madlads at 4chan

try this out

1. Get this ->
2. Open it up and use it to unpack data.unity.3d in Demo_Data.
3. Open the unpacked bundle with the tool.
4. In the dropdown, select globalmanager.assets
5. Select Shader with PATHID 137 and export dump.
6. Go in that text file, CTRLF 'colMask' and change all the float values to 1.
7. Save, go into tool, select shader 137 and Import Dump. Select edited txt file.
8. File > Save and go back to main menu.
9. File > Save again, save edited bundle as new name.
10. Open that bundle, File > Compress.
11. Choose the first option (Fast one, other one breaks) for compression.
12. Patience. Once done backup old data.unity.3d and replace it with your new compressed one. Done!
I hate being retarded like this but I get this message.
1640374045872.png
And this is after having installed .NET 4.8 and .NET SDK 6.0. Does anyone have a retard proof install set up?

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
im limit at mega whyyy
can some1 put it on gdrive?
Alright here is what you need to do. First you need to know your quota. For me it is 2gb before mega stops my download. What you need to do is restart your router just before this happens. I do this after 1.90gb is downloaded. After your router connects to the internet it should resume download on its own assuming you didn't close the browser or tab. This obviously won't work if your ip is static though.

Ryproar

Nov 29, 2017
There is an uncensor patch on ulmf but the guy got swarmed and the downloads are failing. Any one have it without mega since quotas are getting maxed with the patch?

Wacre

Jun 2, 2017
There was already a working uncensor patch for the demo around here,it wont work for the official release?
(Im noob on this so i dont know)

Ryproar

Nov 29, 2017
Dazedanon over on ULMF has the patch i the full folder.
He has a torrent and a gdrive too if Mega is being stupid.
Uncensored Patch:

Old method doesn't work so had to get a bit creative. It's a big file. FYI the uncensored textures are actually pretty good, Author put a good amount of work into them. Also from the first h-scene I can already tell its going be a wild ride.

Instructions:
1. Extract to `/Game/HolyKnightRicca_Data`
2. Replace All if needed.
3. Rename `data.unity3d` to `data.unity3d.bak` inside `/Game/HolyKnightRicca_Data`

Edit: here is the torrent.
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:5638dcd9332f966cb1cfa9f87d4d059b680effd7&dn=v1.0.1build177-Patch.zip&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.opentrackr.org%3a1337%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2fopen.stealth.si%3a80%2fannounce

Last edited:

Water Master

Aug 19, 2018
Dazeddemon over on ULMF has the patch i the full folder.
He has a torrent and a gdrive too if Mega is being stupid.
Uncensored Patch:
MEGA
Old method doesn't work so had to get a bit creative. It's a big file. FYI the uncensored textures are actually pretty good, Author put a good amount of work into them. Also from the first h-scene I can already tell its going be a wild ride.

Instructions:
1. Extract to `/Game/HolyKnightRicca_Data`
2. Replace All if needed.
3. Rename `data.unity3d` to `data.unity3d.bak` inside `/Game/HolyKnightRicca_Data`

Edit: here is the torrent.
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:5638dcd9332f966cb1cfa9f87d4d059b680effd7&dn=v1.0.1build177-Patch.zip&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.opentrackr.org%3a1337%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2fopen.stealth.si%3a80%2fannounce
Wait, so the 2.18Gb zip is the patch? Not the full game?

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
can't figure out what you mean, downloaded the files and don't see any demo_data. did i download the wrong files?
This won't work due to a current bug with UABEA.

You'll have to unpack all the assets from the unity3d file using something like Asset Studio, Do steps 4-7 (Except it's PATH ID 178 this time), Save and Replace `globalmanager.assets` you unpacked with your new one. Then rename the original data.unity3d file to something like data.unity3d.bak. The game will opt to using all the assets you unpacked instead of the unity3d file that compresses them.

Reactions: Ryproar

wazxy

Jul 8, 2019
straight from the madlads at 4chan

try this out

1. Get this ->
2. Open it up and use it to unpack data.unity.3d in Demo_Data.
3. Open the unpacked bundle with the tool.
4. In the dropdown, select globalmanager.assets
5. Select Shader with PATHID 137 and export dump.
6. Go in that text file, CTRLF 'colMask' and change all the float values to 1.
7. Save, go into tool, select shader 137 and Import Dump. Select edited txt file.
8. File > Save and go back to main menu.
9. File > Save again, save edited bundle as new name.
10. Open that bundle, File > Compress.
11. Choose the first option (Fast one, other one breaks) for compression.
12. Patience. Once done backup old data.unity.3d and replace it with your new compressed one. Done!
This looks too easily :)

Reactions: ice-forever

Sharks are Evil

Jul 17, 2021
this problem in windows 10 is a tricky one, can't believe this is still a fucking thing in 2021... help would be greatly appreciated.

edit:

apparently some folders named atd can't be moved, protected despite me making them non read only. I can move the files inside into "scene3d_riccoarachne" for example. so I move the files that start with atd into the "scene3d_riccoarachne" folder, but these files should be inside the folder called atd. however not only can't I move that folder inside the "scene3d_riccoarachne" folder, but I also can't create a folder there to name it atd.

wtf is going on? can't seem to cancel the "read only" marked on the entire game folder. I can create a word file for example, anything really, just not a folder file there.

update:

seems like I can't create any folder files or move folder files into, in any of the "Scene3D_Ricca" folders inside the game files. this is highly strange. I get the "path too long" for just trying to create a new folder, or moving even a single letter or number named folder into those folders. and the game will have problems because some files that are inside the Scene3D_Ricca folders need to be inside folders named "atd"

Capture.PNG

Last edited:

Disco-Inferno

May 9, 2017
Old method doesn't work so had to get a bit creative. It's a big file. FYI the uncensored textures are actually pretty good, Author put a good amount of work into them.
I'm finding it hard to agree with you on that. The texture itself for the genitals is blocky (like the texture image is an actual mosaic ) and has no real detail. The Model of the genitals however, I can say is a bit more detailed than one might expect for a Japanese game. Regardless though I've never really been a fan of this kind of (gaping) pussy when it comes to my waifus... A shame.

One other thing.... Is it just me or did the demo have pubic hair options? I'm not seeing pubic hair anywhere in the customization options for the full release.

Reactions: deaddog

Wacre

Jun 2, 2017
I dont think i get it right,but in theory with this method we can merge the uncensor patched files with the demo ones to avoid download the 3gb full game?

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
I dont think i get it right,but in theory with this method we can merge the uncensor patched files with the demo ones to avoid download the 3gb full game?
Not sure what you mean by demo files but essentially all your doing is unpacking `data.unity3d` (essentially a zip file holding all the asset files), modifying one of the files you unpacked (globalgamemanagers.assets which I attached to the post) to remove the censor, then renaming the original `data.unity3d` (which the game uses by default to run) so that it uses the unpacked files instead.

This way all you need do download is the 9MB asset file since you are doing the unpacking yourself (instead of having to download the unpacked files online). Old patches don't work with new builds so we will have to update the uncensor every time the game gets updated.

Ilverin

Dec 16, 2017
I don't understand why both F95 and Ulmf got so fucking aware of this. They're illegal sharing websites, why even bother caring now?
I'm not trying to lecture people or anything, just giving my opinion. I know the thing's gonna get leaked eventually (and I'm actually quite happy about that), but I personally can wait a bit if it means helping a bit the dev.

Reactions: Zippix

Wacre

Jun 2, 2017
I must be missing something,cant find this data.unity3d or the Game/KnightRicca_data folder
So far i only got the 2.18gb patch from torrent,the 9mb globalgamemanagers.assets file and asset studio

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
I'm not trying to lecture people or anything, just giving my opinion. I know the thing's gonna get leaked eventually (and I'm actually quite happy about that), but I personally can wait a bit if it means helping a bit the dev.
This is one of the games I hope people actually buy if they enjoy it, as it's very rare we get a quality game along with a good English translation to top it off.

Since the English/Japanese version are separate, the dev will have very clear metrics showing if it's worth the effort to have future works come with same day English translation. Right now English sales are at around 10% of the Japanese sales, I suppose it might do better if it was on Steam/GOG since that's what English audiences are actually used to. Unsure if it would get approved though.
:unsure:

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
I must be missing something,cant find this data.unity3d or the Game/KnightRicca_data folder
So far i only got the 2.18gb patch from torrent,the 9mb globalgamemanagers.assets file and asset studio
Game/KnightRicca_data are game folders, you apparently only have uncensor patch. You need the game to uncensor it. Literally all you need to do is extract v1.0.1build177-Patch.zip into "Game" folder.

Reactions: Wacre
4.50 star(s) 105 Votes