Plvy1n

Dec 8, 2020
Guys where you can download version 1.15 and the second question whether this game cheats if so can share them.

Someonewhocan

Feb 9, 2019
Guys where you can download version 1.15 and the second question whether this game cheats if so can share them.
Wait for thread starter update it or just go to dl site if you have spare money to buy the game , why not playing normal? Since this game really fun .. and also have good story little tips from me ... Weapon with higher damage doesn't means more good than lesser one , same thing applied to armour choose well , when im playing this i use fastest attack weapon and lesser armour to make sure move speed enough to evade even without evade ability

AlexChiter

Jul 28, 2018
Guys who know how to run this scene I have stupidly does not play.
надо чтобы, когда у него была розовая аура он тебя схватил. не сопротивляйся и будет тебе сцена

pansch

Jun 5, 2017
There is no 1.15 release yet, as far as I'm aware. Where did you get that information from? Neither the DLSite, ci-en nor the dev's Twitter indicate a release.
From what I could gather, the dev is currently finishing some new animations and is aiming for a release later this month. Did I miss something?

Plvy1n

Dec 8, 2020
надо чтобы, когда у него была розовая аура он тебя схватил. не сопротивляйся и будет тебе сцена
Я пробовал но не срабатывает шкала розовая он меня вырубает но ноль эмоции.Что я делаю не правильно?

AlexChiter

Jul 28, 2018
Я пробовал но не срабатывает шкала розовая он меня вырубает но ноль эмоции.Что я делаю не правильно?
то есть он тебя в захвате вырубает или до этого ?

AlexChiter

Jul 28, 2018
Он меня даже не пытается захватить видимо я не так уж красив:ROFLMAO:,просто бьёт меня и вырубает.
надо его хп до половины снять, а потом попасть под его захват с розовой аурой. он снимет всё хп и тогда будет сцена

Reactions: Plvy1n

Plvy1n

Dec 8, 2020
надо его хп до половины снять, а потом попасть под его захват с розовой аурой. он снимет всё хп и тогда будет сцена
Ох как всё сложно нет бы кнопочку сделать раздвинуть ножки а тут хп надо снимать,но спасибо за совет попробую сделать.

AlexChiter

Jul 28, 2018
Ох как всё сложно нет бы кнопочку сделать раздвинуть ножки а тут хп надо снимать,но спасибо за совет попробую сделать.
дык японцы :D

PotatoG6

Jun 1, 2018
I think the 1.14 only added animations to existing scenes, and some socks.

Is it possible to mod this game to enable VR?
Anyone got VR and VorpX?

Edit: Also is there a pre-uncensored version that's more recent than 1.0.1?
It's definitely possible with this plugin but someone needs to know how to implement it with that plugin

Zasaan

Nov 16, 2021
Maybe some of you guys already know but if you modify the costume.sav file located in C:\Users\<user>\AppData\LocalLow\Mogurasoft\HolyKnightRicca you can increase the body part values beyond what the sliders in the "costume change" section allows you to.

For example I changed "thighthickness" from 1.25 (the max value) to 1.75 and I got super THICC Ricca lmao.
Also that entire file is a complete mess but basically the first ctlr+f result of "thighthickness" is for your first costume slot, the second result is for the second and so on... same for the other values.

Last edited:
Jan 12, 2022
Maybe some of you guys already know but if you modify the costume.sav file located in C:\Users\<user>\AppData\LocalLow\Mogurasoft\HolyKnightRicca you can increase the body part values beyond what the sliders in the "costume change" section allows you to.

For example I changed "thighthickness" from 1.25 (the max value) to 1.75 and I got super THICC Ricca lmao.
Also that entire file is a complete mess but basically the first ctlr+f result of "thighthickness" is for your first costume slot, the second result is for the second and so on... same for the other values.
holy thick, thank you

Variel

Jan 7, 2019
I tried replacing texture on Ricca v 1.14 with disco-inferno method on page 75 and 76 (the one that used his compressed mega link, then replace resources.assets, not using UABEA) but it doesn't work, game doesn't load.
I assume his texture is incompatible with v 1.14 because when I replaced resources.assets back with the original version, the game can load normally.
Any help and input?

Last edited:

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
I tried replacing texture on Ricca v 1.14 with disco-inferno method on page 75 and 76 (the one that used his compressed mega link, then replace resources.assets, not using UABEA) but it doesn't work, game doesn't load.
I assume his texture is incompatible with v 1.14 because when I replaced resources.assets back with the original version, the game can load normally.
Any help and input?
See this?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You know, the part of the OP which has a link to a post with a working UNC patch and instructions? And you can click on it. Any reason you haven't tried that?
Like...ANY?

OOps, sorry. Didn't read through and reacted too soon.
One of those days, I guess... xD

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 105 Votes