AisThanhCo

Sep 7, 2020
Such a great game, I enjoyed playing it so much.

Only one complaint, How is the developer gonna add the dog ears, paws, slippers and tail but no scene with Hell Hound. Disappointed.
there is one scene she do it with a heil hound, keep playing and you will unlock it

bwebrwkerw

Sep 23, 2017
after some test i made a nice discover....

i was lookin for the freecamera option to hide the 3d AXIS wen you click the right button and rotate the camera...
Snap2.jpg

if you found other hidden options in this CONFIG.txt please le us know about it...

and then something happen........

did you get upset to find all these many clothes and unlimited options to customize ricca and very FEW custom slots?
damm i wish there was more of them....right Right?????

HOLY KNIGHT RICCA UNLIMITED CustomSLOT MOD!!!!(technically a workaround....)
work with every version know to date because it's a hidden CONFIG.txt options aahahah LOL
Snap1.jpg
don't forget the 60/60 to fps or you gpu will explode ahaha!
atm i am using the double before was 15... maybe you can go at 99 and up who knows.......
Snap3.jpg
as a gift for you.....
my all unlocked file for the costume slot one of each type with default ricca.....
make a BACKUP because you gonna LOOSE YOUR FILE IF YOU USE THIS ONE!
open launcher use open save folder and put this one and start customize!!!
(oh this will work for a save of at least 30 slot NOT LESS) View attachment costume.rar

Sep 3, 2019
after some test i made a nice discover....

i was lookin for the freecamera option to hide the 3d AXIS wen you click the right button and rotate the camera...
View attachment 1622882

if you found other hidden options in this CONFIG.txt please le us know about it...

and then something happen........

did you get upset to find all these many clothes and unlimited options to customize ricca and very FEW custom slots?
damm i wish there was more of them....right Right?????

HOLY KNIGHT RICCA UNLIMITED CustomSLOT MOD!!!!(technically a workaround....)
work with every version know to date because it's a hidden CONFIG.txt options aahahah LOL
View attachment 1622876
don't forget the 60/60 to fps or you gpu will explode ahaha!
atm i am using the double before was 15... maybe you can go at 99 and up who knows.......
View attachment 1622907
as a gift for you.....
my all unlocked file for the costume slot one of each type with default ricca.....
make a BACKUP because you gonna LOOSE YOUR FILE IF YOU USE THIS ONE!
open launcher use open save folder and put this one and start customize!!!
(oh this will work for a save of at least 30 slot NOT LESS) View attachment 1622919
Lol nice find. I wonder if there are configs hidden in the files to re-color all costume/armor/weapon/accessories. The devs gives us more coloring choice in 1.06 CMIIW but I want all of them...

rongen

Nov 24, 2017
hello hello has anyone a tip for me how to activate the H scene in the spider temple ? i got beaten up by the black arachne multiple times but it doesen´t trigger the event.

Ragnarz

Dec 20, 2018
hello hello has anyone a tip for me how to activate the H scene in the spider temple ? i got beaten up by the black arachne multiple times but it doesen´t trigger the event.
The black arachne needs to grab you for the H scene to work

The wolves

VALLEY OF THE WOLVES
Game Developer
Nov 11, 2017
*cough cough*
View attachment 1311509
*cough*

surprisingly the game has basic animation behind the censors.

Made a working plugin to remove the censors.

Extract everything in the zip to the "HolyKnightRicca_v(insert_version_here)\Game" folder and start up the game.
It does require internet to grab appropriate files. It only grabs files required by BepInEx as part of BepInEx. It will take a while on the first load, but after that should load like normal.

NOTE FOR ANYONE WITH A LEGIT COPY OF THE GAME DOING UPDATES:
If you update to a new version but still have the" "HolyKnightRicca_v(###)\Game\BepInEx" folder from the previous version you need to go into it and delete the "unhollowed" folder. Doing so will let BepInEx know that it needs to rebuild itself for a new version.

Edit: Updated my post for full release. Made the how to more readable, since certain types of people can't bothered to look...
Edit2: There were no changes to the plugin itself so if you still have the old one it will still work.
Edit3: Updated notes for legit purchases, who knew we had those on this site?
I do not fully understand . I installed the mod in the game file, but the censorship was not lifted. Where exactly should I install it? Do I need to do anything after installing?

Bryanis

Jan 4, 2021
You need to be defeat while grapled, it say so on the icon in the bottom left corner.
Another way is to clear the stage, then click on the heart icon with ????????? to unlock the scene from the stage selection screen.

Aug 22, 2021
I do not fully understand . I installed the mod in the game file, but the censorship was not lifted. Where exactly should I install it? Do I need to do anything after installing?
Triple check that you put all the files into the correct folder (read a few pages back in this thread to see pictures of the right folder structure). At that point starting the game will run the patcher in the terminal window that shows up.

The wolves

VALLEY OF THE WOLVES
Game Developer
Nov 11, 2017
Triple check that you put all the files into the correct folder (read a few pages back in this thread to see pictures of the right folder structure). At that point starting the game will run the patcher in the terminal window that shows up.
1643496832035.png

and I open the HollyKnightRicca but still censored what am I missing ?

Zornk

Aug 18, 2017
there is one scene she do it with a heil hound, keep playing and you will unlock it

Shit i had already unlocked it but never watched it since it was just her being punished by her sister.

Edit: oh shit its Polon too, just to make it twist that knife just a bit further. fucking lol, this dev is great

akitsushima

Apr 28, 2020
hello hello has anyone a tip for me how to activate the H scene in the spider temple? I got beaten up by the black arachne multiple times but it doesen't trigger the event.
First of all, there are TWO (2) Arachne-type monsters. One is a normal Arachne, the other is a more powerful Black Arachne. Make sure it's the Black Arachne that grabs you until your HP reaches 0.

Second, you can unlock the H-scene by clearing the stage then clicking on "♥ ?????????" with your mouse while at the stage select screen. YES, you don't have to get the game over scene to unlock them, just clearing the stage is enough.

and I open the HollyKnightRicca but still censored what am I missing?
Make sure your firewall or anti-virus software doesn't block the patcher. It needs to download a bunch of files to patch the game, and it can't do that when blocked. Add them to your anti-virus and firewall exceptions just to be sure.

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
View attachment 1623587

and I open the HollyKnightRicca but still censored what am I missing ?
I don't have that preloader_*** file there. Maybe that's an error dump or something? At any rate, what does the bepinex plugin's window look like for you? You do know that there are two windows starting up if you patched the game correctly, right?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And yeah, what the above poster said.

accuran

Aug 6, 2018
Anyone have a full save? Spent a good amount of time edging, getting to stage 14 and my save file wont load now. Dont know if I've got it in me to do it all again.

kekasaurus

Jan 23, 2018
Blarg. I was playing and having fun and got up to chapter 6 maybe. But then when I tried to reload the game, there was an error and restarted my progress, so that took the wind out of my sails.

4.50 star(s) 105 Votes