SquidLord69

Mar 28, 2020
Holy crap, these scenes might be too much for me.

The scene with the goblins..
Blegh.

I nearly vomited..

The character model is attractive but I'm honestly not sure I can bring myself to unlock any more H-scenes. :/
I wish devs like that would make their framework, animations, customization, and assets easily available to other devs. Like selling it on the unity-store. So that different devs could take the videlity of this game, and create different settings with it. Less dark settings. I'd love a good open world action-rpg with these graphics.

Shadowclonezero

Sep 21, 2017
I wish devs like that would make their framework, animations, customization, and assets easily available to other devs. Like selling it on the unity-store. So that different devs could take the videlity of this game, and create different settings with it. Less dark settings. I'd love a good open world action-rpg with these graphics.
won't and can't happen.. these cien DEVs are in competition with each other, because it's the way they make money and survive.. and it's circle's(or name's) reputation or at least how we and other people that play these games see them and their product... and quite a few people in F95 website can look at a game design or art and tell, "oh, that DEV is ...", so that shows that it works for them pretty well..

but since some of these Cien DEVs do pay people to program and design their games.. eventually if the person wanted to put it out to sell they might.. but I kind of really doubt that.. because I believe the DEV is the owner of all that in the end..
and it would show that the person they asked to make it couldn't be trusted in the end..

Shadowclonezero

Sep 21, 2017
showie
so I downloaded the game and did the exact thing I've been doing since 0.95.. and it worked so I'm unsure why you're saying it's not working or why it failed for you.

I will say the only thing that made it fail for me in the past, was if my stupid anti-virus messed with the install of ricca or the install of funog1's uncensor files

eventually to take my antivirus stupidity out of the picture, I created a folder exception and named it "Holy Knight Ricca Fuck Avast".. and I've never had a problem since then

Last edited:
Reactions: showie

showie

Apr 3, 2019
Are you using MelonLoader or ReiPatcher ?
I think Ricca has an english version. So you may not need MTL plugins. May be using none of them.
Then, just install BepInEx. Riccca is IL2CPP type.
Current BepInEx IL2CPP version is... ( )
You may need a . It's 64bit ver.
If your ricca is 32bit, . use this.
Extract zip file to game folder. (where "HolyKnightRicca.exe" exists)
Then your folder likes be
  • BepInEx\
  • HolyKnightRicca_Data\
  • mono\
  • baselib.dll
  • changelog.txt
  • config.txt
  • doorstop_config.ini
  • GameAssembly.dll
  • HolyKnightRicca.exe
  • launch.txt
  • UnityCrashHandler64.exe
  • UnityPlayer.dll
  • winhttp.dll
If "ReiPatcher" or "MelonLoader" folder is exists, Get original game file. or remove them.
Run game. first run takes some minutes. for initialize.
Then under "BepinEx" folder, there is "plugins" folder. not exists ? BepinEx is not loaded. Try another type(x64/x86).
Exist? put "DumbRendererDemosaicIl2Cpp.dll" file to "plugins" folder.
Not hard...
Try it again and again... and still nothing :(
1.png 2.png

showie

Apr 3, 2019
showie
so I downloaded the game and did the exact thing I've been doing since 0.95.. and it worked so I'm unsure why you're saying it's not working or why it failed for you.

I will say the only thing that made it fail for me in the past, was if my stupid anti-virus messed with the install of ricca or the install of funog1's uncensor files

eventually to take my antivirus stupidity out of the picture, I created a folder exception and named it "Holy Knight Ricca Fuck Avast".. and I've never had a problem since then
3.png
Im surely need to rest from work.... just finally read the bepinex message. ive got an error, how to fix it?

kumarin

Feb 19, 2022
View attachment 1890088
Im surely need to rest from work.... just finally read the bepinex message. ive got an error, how to fix it?
Look like the problem is occur on BepInEx. I will download from and test it. (I don't have eng version)
Meanwhile, try remove "BepInEx" folder. and re-copy BepInEx. "preloader_*.*" files are error log files. remove that files.

Reactions: showie

kumarin

Feb 19, 2022
View attachment 1890088
End Test. It's all ok. no problem.
I figure out your problem.
Is there any multi-byte characters(japanese, korean, chinese, ...) or special character("~" or something) on game path?
Those characters diturb loading BepInEx. Plz use game path with all eng charater's.

Beside,
And I found "Holy Knight Ricca Demosaic F95Z.zip" file on torrent. It works too.
But it's a long long time ago used way.
Looading BepInEx -> Loading Melon loader proxy -> loading uncensor plugin(for Melon loader)
In the past, there was only uncensor plugin for Melon loader.
I was port to BepInEx plugin. But it's not distributed on F95.
Anyway, I recommend the way what I explained. It's faster than others(plugins way). Of course, The way of replace asset files is fastest.

showie

Apr 3, 2019
End Test. It's all ok. no problem.
I figure out your problem.
Is there any multi-byte characters(japanese, korean, chinese, ...) or special character("~" or something) on game path?
Those characters diturb loading BepInEx. Plz use game path with all eng charater's.

Beside,
And I found "Holy Knight Ricca Demosaic F95Z.zip" file on torrent. It works too.
But it's a long long time ago used way.
Looading BepInEx -> Loading Melon loader proxy -> loading uncensor plugin(for Melon loader)
In the past, there was only uncensor plugin for Melon loader.
I was port to BepInEx plugin. But it's not distributed on F95.
Anyway, I recommend the way what I explained. It's faster than others(plugins way). Of course, The way of replace asset files is fastest.
YES YES YES, that helped, just put game folder in other place with only eng characters and now it work. Thank you guys so much for help

Reactions: kumarin

winfield5

Nov 17, 2019
No new Iris scenes, again...only bug fixes :cry:

I imported Goshtic's 4K enhanced textures into the v1.18 v 1.19's package. There's no censorship, either.

The installation is pretty much self-explanatory, replace the data.unity3d in the game's data folder and you are done.
Remember that it may be quite heavy on some PCs but he already did the pussy and nipple texture only +unc in his post pointed below.

(I don't have premium account so I doubt it will last long...)

Enhancing all those textures one by one and looking for better ones like the pussy and nipple ones is a tough and time draining job.
So be sure to go and drop him a like or two ->

I haven't seen a game of this genre with such sophisticated and yet easy to use camera options. Illusion's stuff which are experts in this area can't compete, so here is a tip for some of you:

If you remove the visibility of the dominant partner, adjust the camera setting a bit (focus on torso + just the right zooms) and simply use a little imagination, suddenly most of the scenes can turn into a very romantic experience for you.
I lost count how many times Iris overloaded my Johnson controller with her expert fairy kissing cowgirl technique in scene Ricca, Iris and gob...and me (ch 7).

For those of you who want to know exactly what I did:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

SquidLord69

Mar 28, 2020
won't and can't happen.. these cien DEVs are in competition with each other, because it's the way they make money and survive.. and it's circle's(or name's) reputation or at least how we and other people that play these games see them and their product... and quite a few people in F95 website can look at a game design or art and tell, "oh, that DEV is ...", so that shows that it works for them pretty well..

but since some of these Cien DEVs do pay people to program and design their games.. eventually if the person wanted to put it out to sell they might.. but I kind of really doubt that.. because I believe the DEV is the owner of all that in the end..
and it would show that the person they asked to make it couldn't be trusted in the end..

Hm, reasonable enough. Thank you for the insight, haven't seen it from that point of view. Kinda though it to be a middle wear that they could make money with on the side.
Damn, capitalism strikes once again.

PS: Yes, I too can recognise certain creators by their artstyle and gameplay alone.

• Hey there
Reactions: Shadowclonezero

Goshtic

Oct 22, 2019
My 4K mod is updated for v1.18. Check the release post for the details. I also fixed a texture problem I noticed in winfield5's repack that was a lingering issue from my older 4K mods. Didn't notice it until recently.

The texture bug affected Succubus Miria. She would run into this...
in every scene, until you can undress her or in a 3D H-Scene. Then she would look fine. This is how she should properly look everytime...

If you want to fix your repack, winfield5. You can download this texture and re-inject it into your resource.asset file.

Your 4K pack is still useful for people with performance issues compare to mine. So if people have trouble with my version, they should try yours'.

As for the Japanese version of the game. I simply don't have it. So I don't do a version for it.

Vectrix

Apr 22, 2020
is it possible to mod the game to increase the animation speed in the sex scenes? the slider only goes up to 2x which is a little slow for my taste.

Mr.H

Jun 2, 2018
My 100% game save as of v.1.1.8

I try to copy the original girls as much as possible but can't say it's 100% accurate and dev might change them a bit in later update. For example Miria has bigger nipple in v1.1.8 compared to v.1.1.7

Seriously, best hentai action game I ever played. Gameplay, graphics, voice acting. You need to complete the game yourself, only use my save if you're interested in the girls I created or you can select copy them (I think by replacing certain file only)
My personal favourite is Iris :LOL:

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 105 Votes