SunlessSpear

Aug 11, 2017
The uncensor works, as near as I can tell. Took a bit, but I got it going - follow the link to the mod from the OP, use the second version of bepinex listed (the one the poster says is for x64 runtimes), and grab the patch/mod.

Extract the BepinEx contents into the Game folder (NOT the folder with Launcher.exe in it - the one with HolyKnightRicca.exe in it!), or to put it another way, extract the folder and copy everything in it (BepinEx folder, doorstop files, everything) into the Game folder.

Run the game! If a console opens up just before the game does, bepInEx is successfully installed.

Extract the uncensor mod into the plugins folder (which is in the bepinex folder you just successfully installed), or extract the mod folder somewhere else, and copy-paste everything in it into the plugins folder, whichever makes more sense for you. (The files you should have in your plugins folder when all is said and done should be a folder called Mod Images and a file called something like "Uncensor_for_ricca")

The regular bepinex didn't work for me (from the first link in the mod post), even the x64 version from that source - I had to specifically use the version linked directly below it.

But yeah, it works. No mosaic. EDIT: also the cheats work just fine, and I think the 4k body is working - I don't really enjoy the H scenes so far (Chapter 5 atm) so it's hard to tell.

Sukit.01

Jul 19, 2022
ฉันสงสัยว่าฉันต้องย้ายมันไปที่ data.unity3d ที่ไหน หลังจากที่ฉันลบมันออกจากข้อมูล เกมก็ไม่สามารถทำงานได้

neurosis1942

Feb 24, 2019
I can confirm that it worked for me

The uncensor works, as near as I can tell. Took a bit, but I got it going - follow the link to the mod from the OP, use the second version of bepinex listed (the one the poster says is for x64 runtimes), and grab the patch/mod.

Extract the BepinEx contents into the Game folder (NOT the folder with Launcher.exe in it - the one with HolyKnightRicca.exe in it!), or to put it another way, extract the folder and copy everything in it (BepinEx folder, doorstop files, everything) into the Game folder.

Run the game! If a console opens up just before the game does, bepInEx is successfully installed.

Extract the uncensor mod into the plugins folder (which is in the bepinex folder you just successfully installed), or extract the mod folder somewhere else, and copy-paste everything in it into the plugins folder, whichever makes more sense for you. (The files you should have in your plugins folder when all is said and done should be a folder called Mod Images and a file called something like "Uncensor_for_ricca")

The regular bepinex didn't work for me (from the first link in the mod post), even the x64 version from that source - I had to specifically use the version linked directly below it.

But yeah, it works. No mosaic. EDIT: also the cheats work just fine, and I think the 4k body is working - I don't really enjoy the H scenes so far (Chapter 5 atm) so it's hard to tell.

Reactions: SunlessSpear

Tom216431

Apr 27, 2023
Uncensor plugin + Re-Textured Package (Game version independent) (Doss WORK 100%)
Uncensored 4K Texture Mod for v1.3.2 EN version of the game (DOSS ((NOT)) WORK 100%)

Goshtic

Oct 22, 2019
So I followed the normal users' installation instruction, but it seems I can't open the game when data.unity3d is moved out. How do I solve that?
yes an and a becomming this error.

When I pack the data there and delete the specified file I get this error message

I've now used the standard decensor, which at least works
AND IT HAS NEVER WORKED!
Video tutorial added to the release post.

Goshtic guessing you won't be updating the 4k/uncen. mod for this version, since it's just a bugfix (and apparently a pretty minor one going by what Tomoushie shared)?
Yeah, I can't do any updates at the moment, my main pc is down. The updates just mostly affect the Chinese translation, there's nothing in it for us.

4.50 star(s) 105 Votes