LuciferSynd

Game Developer
Jan 31, 2021
Fought Lilith for about 45 mins, Lucifer didn't say that its useless to continue. How long do I need to keep attacking and healing her?
Well, if you're at the tendrils fight, make sure that you're targeting them only.
At a certain point, Lucifer should say something along the lines "Doesn't matter how much I attack, they still keep regenerating" (or something like that, forgive me... It's been VERY LONG!).
Then, a new skill should appear in the skill tab, called "surrender".

im happy they were posted. i like the game. not all perfect but i like the girls attitude :D are you telling you u have even better projects? as someone into femdom im not too picky you know
Well, my work is mainly focused on EXTREME Femdom... Loads of snuff and cruel girls involving facesitting, smothering, farting, toilet slavery... This kind of stuff.
I'm doing a new game (that someone posted right here) but it's more of a side project compared to my comics.

Reactions: c-+

ponosik

Sep 26, 2019
Игра не позволяет включить полноэкранный режим, почему?

Lermo

Aug 6, 2018
Well, my work is mainly focused on EXTREME Femdom... Loads of snuff and cruel girls involving facesitting, smothering, farting, toilet slavery... This kind of stuff.
I'm doing a new game (that someone posted right here) but it's more of a side project compared to my comics.
wow dude, i checked our ur side project. its amazing. love the prison time and how cruel mc is being tortured.

Reactions: LuciferSynd

LuciferSynd

Game Developer
Jan 31, 2021
wow dude, i checked our ur side project. its amazing. love the prison time and how cruel mc is being tortured.
Well, I'm really happy that you enjoy my work :)
That's the kind of Femdom I do... Extremely cruel, the Women usually have absolutely no mercy and don't stop until the slave is dead.

Reactions: c-+

Ninjaman2

Dec 4, 2018
So I'm on the third sister and I'm getting TPKed in one move. I have attack down on her and I'm guarding but I get insta killed in the move after she does growth. Wind isn't stunning her (ever), I'm a bit of a loss as to how to defeat her.

LuciferSynd

Game Developer
Jan 31, 2021
So I'm on the third sister and I'm getting TPKed in one move. I have attack down on her and I'm guarding but I get insta killed in the move after she does growth. Wind isn't stunning her (ever), I'm a bit of a loss as to how to defeat her.
Yes, Lilitu is a bit of a problem. As soon as she grows, she actually becomes weak to stun ;) stop her with a Tornado before she can kill you and she'll shrink back down!

bart316

Jan 15, 2019
Awkward controls( why not make the mouse control like in all normal games.), constant random battles, performing the same actions, AND VERY LOUD MUSIC.

Last edited:

Beatos21

Aug 21, 2021
Sorry it wasn't up to your standards.
Please, make sure to create one yourself so we can all learn more about good game design :D
Do I need to create my own game to understand that long fights are bad? Repeating the same actions for several minutes is not interesting. Combat rarely creates good gameplay situations. In addition, there are hard pauses in the text. Awful thing. Or are they in GoC?..

Instead of an afterword:
Saying "do it yourself first" is not good. On the forum, players leave their impressions of the game. And you seem to want only praise...

(Translated into English by Google Translator)

Reactions: Cinnokr

LuciferSynd

Game Developer
Jan 31, 2021
Do I need to create my own game to understand that long fights are bad? Repeating the same actions for several minutes is not interesting. Combat rarely creates good gameplay situations. In addition, there are hard pauses in the text. Awful thing. Or are they in GoC?..

Instead of an afterword:
Saying "do it yourself first" is not good. On the forum, players leave their impressions of the game. And you seem to want only praise...

(Translated into English by Google Translator)
Now, that is a proper critique.
Saying just "bad mechanics" is not constructive criticism, it just seems rude on your part.

This, I can clearly understand and draw a positive feedback out of. Didn't take that long, did it?
I'm more than open to negative and positive reviews, I just want to say in my defense that this was the very first game I've ever done and there was lot of room for improvement since then. GoC is an example already.

Also, the "do a game on your own" part means only one thing: explain what good mechanics are, show what you can do and how you'd face the problem. Now that you've lengthened the conversation, maybe we're getting somewhere.

• Angry
Reactions: Cinnokr

Slappy Kinkaid

Game Developer
Apr 14, 2018
I always wondered what a VN made from IMVU models would look like. So uh... That's a thing I guess... Looks about as bad as I figured it would. It does explain the fetish list though.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote