neocube117

Aug 7, 2021
Going to take a wild shot and hope someone has an answer how can you dodge attacks like from bosses I’m at Michael and I can’t beat her as the god of light. I notice on the bottom it keeps saying failed just before she attacks.

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
The Fall [Final] (Untested)

Win (753 MB/ 172 MB) :

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Cinnokr

Aug 4, 2020
The critique about game mechanics were on point. The fights are dragged unnecesary, some of the booses are too op, the music is too loud, and getting into random encounter every 5 steps is obnoxious, sudden burst into ears with metal doesnt help. Im currently trying to beat that growing succubi and if i get paralyzed im 90 percent sure to get wiped, awesome, and the only revive is on that wimp with magic that deals no damage...
To summerize cool story and concept for a game but next time let someone with some brain power test the game because mechanics are poopy.

LuciferSynd

Game Developer
Jan 31, 2021
The critique about game mechanics were on point. The fights are dragged unnecesary, some of the booses are too op, the music is too loud, and getting into random encounter every 5 steps is obnoxious, sudden burst into ears with metal doesnt help. Im currently trying to beat that growing succubi and if i get paralyzed im 90 percent sure to get wiped, awesome, and the only revive is on that wimp with magic that deals no damage...
To summerize cool story and concept for a game but next time let someone with some brain power test the game because mechanics are poopy.
This was my first game ever.

You could have said the same exact thing without dropping into the easy insult.
It's a free game, I never asked for a cent to anyone for it.

Maybe you can try Goddess of Corruption and you'll see a drastic change.

Also, I'll give you a suggestion before going into the next game: your volume goes both up and down, try it if you think the music is too loud. And maybe you should as well check the Skills tab instead of relying only on magic... Also, trying different tactics since the game was meant to be hard and just attacking recklessly won't get you anywhere.

Maybe you should give the controls to someone with "some brain power", like you said? ;)

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote