Ravencrone

Jul 18, 2017
Super laggy everytime im in the open map. There's no way i can finish every route. Waiting for a savior that provide a save file.

foofoo3344

Dec 5, 2017
It's an ok game but it's more like a VN than an RPG game. I wish there was more free roam instead of story only options.

Redikal

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 21, 2018
Mathew joe Yes.
lenzo Sadly android port will not run properly, it's already sometimes lagging on a desktop computer.

kite722 I will tune it down next version, thanks for the feedback.
Wuppertaler Problem is fixed if you download the new version that have been uploaded there yesterday.

Baasje1998

Dec 3, 2018
If i want to open the game, it opens the application but it stays black for a couple of seconds and then in shut down the application. anyone who can help me? ps. i am on Mac

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
I went for father/boyfriend route and last I remember is the BF catching juli in the act with daddy. anyone got a savegame from there on out?

Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
Really like this game and joined his patreon for the same reason.
Would really love to see this evolved to a much bigger game, like some others are suggesting with more free roam and bigger story and so on....(also I think the story with the headmaster could be a little longer, but hey thats just me)
Hope he continues it after the 3 planned updates where he is talking about finishing the game :/

Reactions: Bob123 and Redikal

Dharak

Jan 13, 2019
last time I saw it was completed, I think, so do you get any endings or it's continued now?

Apr 27, 2017
Org I keep getting an "error 22 invalid argument" for the Mac Zip file using archive utility when extracting. Tried using Keka extractor tool and managed to get it to extract but when opening the RPGM file it just closes immediately - does not reach the main menu. I'm on MacOs Catalina if that helps identify any potential issues should the problem be OSX related?

Reactions: Redikal

Redikal

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 21, 2018
The problems you are having on Mac Dharak can be fixed by moving the game to your application folder in order to grant it the rights to write (that is used for saving and options).

The other possible error I think you can get on Mac is that the latest release of MacOS Catalina dropped support for 32bits, and this is a game 32 bits game. I don't know much more about this but I think the game won't work if you are on Catalina.

D0vreGubb3n Garage location:
xxx.png

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 17 Votes