Redikal

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 21, 2018
penmaster It's not as easy as I thought, I need to create some buttons on the screen for Android. Mouse works but you cannot progress very far, a lot of the events are bound to button input, not mouse input so you get stuck very early in the game.
But maybe I can achieve that through buttons shown on screen, can you tell what buttons are missing for the Android port to work? Only movements like up/down/left/right? Or do you need also new buttons for entering menu/activating events etc?
Thanks

Reactions: penmaster

penmaster

Nov 16, 2018
penmaster It's not as easy as I thought, I need to create some buttons on the screen for Android. Mouse works but you cannot progress very far, a lot of the events are bound to button input, not mouse input so you get stuck very early in the game.
But maybe I can achieve that through buttons shown on screen, can you tell what buttons are missing for the Android port to work? Only movements like up/down/left/right? Or do you need also new buttons for entering menu/activating events etc?
Thanks
To make it successful on android platform. You have to come up with an idea

Reactions: Redikal

Sam39

May 9, 2018
To Org
Hi Org so apparently when I asked for an android port request this us the message I got.
"i can't/won't port a game that needs to disable mouse support (essential to use a touch screen) to proper function."

Do you have modification you could make to the game?
Same problem bro

Reactions: penmaster

GaylordMuSS

Oct 25, 2019
Artstyle seems to be spicy, but i don't like the NTR tag. Is there is any way to avoid her hubby\bf appearing in any sex scene and play further like he never existed?

Saitamom

Jun 15, 2018
This will be the first time I contributed to this site, so congrats me!
If you know how programming and "Save Editor" works, then it should be easy for you to edit it.
For those who don't, I hope this helps.

Reactions: 9877765 and trimi
3.20 star(s) 17 Votes