trimi

May 14, 2017
This will be the first time I contributed to this site, so congrats me!
If you know how programming and "Save Editor" works, then it should be easy for you to edit it.
For those who don't, I hope this helps.
Thank you Kind sir.

Reactions: Redikal

Shigurekt

Sep 2, 2018
it took me 4 straight hours to win the freaking dodging the demon mini game and new version came out, my old safe is f*k up

whf

Nov 9, 2017
it took me 4 straight hours to win the freaking dodging the demon mini game and new version came out, my old safe is f*k up
They lowered the difficulty of those minigames. I got that second try, so they must lower the difficutly quite significantly.

Varik8876

Sep 17, 2019
They lowered the difficulty of those minigames. I got that second try, so they must lower the difficutly quite significantly.
Personally I just wish they would not include such arcade mini games in any rpg, if I want to play a action game I will play one.

Reactions: rkinside

Priappus

Engaged Member
Nov 21, 2019
after 20 minutes of searching for it Minon park i got nervous and deleted the game.(sorry my english)

Stakos

Jun 24, 2017
Where is the rift in the lake that Juliet is supposed to close? I'm making circles around it and I can't find anything...
Also the game is very slow when you're at Buscat, there is no way to pass through the demons to go to Minoh Park.

silvershin97

Feb 8, 2020
okay, I have unlocked all avaible sex scene up to v0.21. You guys can use the walkthrough v0.19 to unlock most endings except the secret ending.
For the secret ending, you have to choose scene 1 of Hoofmann route, and the rest of choices choose like route Simon (include winning all minigames in dreams). You will unlock the secret ending. Good luck
P/S: Only take scene 1 of Hoffmann route, don't take scene 2

Reactions: dogedoge

Johnny12

Aug 10, 2017
okay, I have unlocked all avaible sex scene up to v0.21. You guys can use the walkthrough v0.19 to unlock most endings except the secret ending.
For the secret ending, you have to choose scene 1 of Hoofmann route, and the rest of choices choose like route Simon (include winning all minigames in dreams). You will unlock the secret ending. Good luck
P/S: Only take scene 1 of Hoffmann route, don't take scene 2
can you share your save maybe with the full gallery ? thanks

Reactions: byedark
3.20 star(s) 17 Votes