Johnny12

Aug 10, 2017
okay, I have unlocked all avaible sex scene up to v0.21. You guys can use the walkthrough v0.19 to unlock most endings except the secret ending.
For the secret ending, you have to choose scene 1 of Hoofmann route, and the rest of choices choose like route Simon (include winning all minigames in dreams). You will unlock the secret ending. Good luck
P/S: Only take scene 1 of Hoffmann route, don't take scene 2
can you share your save maybe with the full gallery ? thanks

Reactions: byedark

Shashakul

Apr 20, 2019
Simon Route. Sequence where you need to reach park while avoiding demons is unplayable due to enormous lag. I wouldn't post my frustration here if I was the only one experiencing this lags, but alas I'm not alone, and thus I humbly ask gamedev to do something about it, as I simply cannot finish the game. Despite some frustrating moments I went on with the game to see the ending, but this lag cut my proverbial joints right before finish. I feel used and empty inside. Please do something about it.

• Sad
Reactions: Cul and Redikal

Redikal

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 21, 2018
Shashakul I mean it will be fixed once the game is complete, which is soon, I recommend playing the game at that time

Reactions: FFTW

Redikal

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 21, 2018
kcoope89 What Varik said, but I can tell you I'll give it a try in May, in any case, you will be able to play the game on a more obscure store if it doesn't work out. I'll keep informed when it happens.

Reactions: kcoope89

Varik8876

Sep 17, 2019
kcoope89 What Varik said, but I can tell you I'll give it a try in May, in any case, you will be able to play the game on a more obscure store if it doesn't work out. I'll keep informed when it happens.
Though considering games like yorna and quite a few other games I see on here are appearing on steam odds may well be pretty good.

Reactions: Redikal

byedark

Apr 9, 2019
[QUOTE =“ Akbal,帖子:3345421,成员:670011”]
朱丽叶的倒塌[0.99] -PC Mega
朱丽叶的倒塌[0.99]-Mac Mega
[/引用]
thanks you brother!

3.20 star(s) 17 Votes