JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
Question. First off I love her demon corruption with King Bogus, but I could not help but wonder what the over master or rather King Bogus real boss plans were for Juliet. Is there a route where Juliet ends up with King Bogus's Boss and have her become his weapon instead of Bogus's?.

jackalltheway

Feb 15, 2022
can someone help me? after i talked with Joseph and refusing his offer, the sex scene with Sam started, then i got transported into some sort of realm where i got stuck in a dark room with a shrine and two pillars. I don't understand the meaning of the message and i can't interact with anything, i don't know what to do.

Redduster 12345

Mar 2, 2023
The game sounds intriguing, i downloaded the Android version. However no text appears. Its either not showing or its so low it not on screen.
Anyone know a fix?

Reactions: jack7109

unocrus

Oct 28, 2018
Is this one of those kinds of games where you can actually make choices affecting the plot? The first few scenes I've seen just kind of happen to the main character without any real agency.

Candy1970

Jan 14, 2018
Is this one of those kinds of games where you can actually make choices affecting the plot? The first few scenes I've seen just kind of happen to the main character without any real agency.
a lot of it you go through the motions , but the choices do affect the plot the biggest one to piss you off will be the game where you are chased though a tight maze by a demon and have to find the path to the door out on the other side .......good luck i gave up

henioako

Jul 21, 2017
I can't understand the objective. Its after i was able to reach the park. It says take the next turn left.

Ender2025

Jul 31, 2019
After scene with Allan in hospital iam redirected to a red maze walking in circle does anybody know what to do after?

Uaredead

Jan 20, 2023
Hi guys
I have android version
For some reason some times an error appears and it doesn't let me play that save any more the error is "failed to load:image/picture" what should I do pls help

killzone12

Jul 4, 2017
"Light 5 shrines without getting bitten by bugs"...how tho?! I found the shrines but clicking isn't doing anything
easy after each light you light you save so you dont have to do it angain if you get hit by the bugs and you want sprint always on

swordB0Y

Oct 8, 2021
So after struggling for half an hour in an attempt to get into Minoh Park with demons I've finally done it, this did ruin my fap and sleep but in the end i made it. My main problem was realizing that you can't enter the park on it's upper side at all, and instead you have to path around THE WHOLE CITY (???) to get into the park. You still need to dodge some demons but these are nothing compared to trying to dodge the cluster at the main road. Since I never want anyone else to experience this pain on a late night, I have created a map to show the actual path to the park.

As far as I know this thread never mentioned the actual correct path, the comments concerning this part of the game were really vague. I saw some people had trouble being slow in Buscat but just hold in shift to dash? I also recommend to save when going to the park since the path is insanely long.

View attachment 878977
Omfg thank you! Even with the map that shit took 100 tries and I was still getting very frustrated. I saved so many times once I got to a checkpoint. I know Redikal probably won't update the game now that it's done but damn. He needs to update the damn game to at least tell us where to go. (i.e "Come on let's cut past the movie theater and garage to the park!" or some shit like that...

3.10 star(s) 16 Votes