Apr 25, 2018
i can't attack or anything. i press Z and nothing happens and there isn't an inventory when i press X just options, save, load, extras(with nothing it) and exit game

help

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
Is there a full save with access to a gallery or something? I've tried a little bit of the game and I can already tell the gameplay is gonna be a pain in the ass. I've also read about the insuferable minigames, which I won't even bother with. I'd be thankful if someone dropped a save with everything unlucked.

Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
Is there a full save with access to a gallery or something? I've tried a little bit of the game and I can already tell the gameplay is gonna be a pain in the ass. I've also read about the insuferable minigames, which I won't even bother with. I'd be thankful if someone dropped a save with everything unlucked.
I do have a save, both there is still a few locked "sorry".
- Just load save 1 and enter replay room via extra in the menu.
- I'm missing a couple of scenes in Simon route & the last in Sam route.
So if you wanna find the missing ones there is also a bunch of extra saves to get you going.

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
I do have a save, both there is still a few locked "sorry".
- Just load save 1 and enter replay room via extra in the menu.
- I'm missing a couple of scenes in Simon route & the last in Sam route.
So if you wanna find the missing ones there is also a bunch of extra saves to get you going.
Hey, thanks a lot. (y)

Reactions: Zellemate

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
I thought this cool game was abandoned, right when things were really getting awesome. Juliet Transforming and otherworldly things occur,but then that was it.

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
How do you reach the Overlord's Story line, Juliet keeps getting dragged into the humans routes ?

Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
How do you reach the Overlord's Story line, Juliet keeps getting dragged into the humans routes ?
If you said yes to the Joseph route at his bar/hideout.
Then later in that route at the party when Sam is fucking Belinda, you have 2 choices there.
- One will take you to the Joseph route.
- The other will teleport both you and Belinda to the evil world
Think you have to confront Sam, then it will happen.

But there is also to my recollection something towards the end in the Simon route with a lot of demon stuff happening.
- There might be more, I hardly can remember sorry.(The game have a lot of routes)

Last edited:

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
If you said yes to the Joseph route at his bar/hideout.
Then later in that route at the party when Sam is fucking Belinda, you have 2 choices there.
- One will take you to the Joseph route.
- The other will teleport both you and Belinda to the evil world
Think you have to confront Sam, then it will happen.

But there is also to my recollection something towards the end in the Simon route with a lot of demon stuff happening.
- There might be more, I hardly can remember sorry.(The game have a lot of routes)
Alright. So far the Bogus Demon is pretty close to the Overlord's main Goal, However Bogus undermines the Overlord to have Juliet for himself. So if Bogus betrays the Overlord, I am trying to figure out what exactly is the Overlord's plan for Juliet to see what happens.

Cr-Ak

Mar 30, 2022
Hi guys! I happen to have unlocked all of the scenes by myself but ONE, someone knows how to do the third scene of sam? i can't find the right route

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
Question. First off I love her demon corruption with King Bogus, but I could not help but wonder what the over master or rather King Bogus real boss plans were for Juliet. Is there a route where Juliet ends up with King Bogus's Boss and have her become his weapon instead of Bogus's?.

jackalltheway

Feb 15, 2022
can someone help me? after i talked with Joseph and refusing his offer, the sex scene with Sam started, then i got transported into some sort of realm where i got stuck in a dark room with a shrine and two pillars. I don't understand the meaning of the message and i can't interact with anything, i don't know what to do.

3.20 star(s) 17 Votes