• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

SlimMoses

Aug 10, 2017
Where is Center Lake? It's honestly mind boggling that games like this don't have any type of direction, and expect you to automatically know where you're going.

Varik8876

Sep 17, 2019
Where is Center Lake? It's honestly mind boggling that games like this don't have any type of direction, and expect you to automatically know where you're going.
There is an ingame map that shows most of the places, press m and it should show up, think it shows a map marker showing where you are supposed to go as well.

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
Is this still in development? It seems like the creator moved on to another game?

Spicyporkcutlet

Aug 2, 2020
The driving mini-game is so stupid. Not only can you not run over the enemies, they can keep up with you. Also, the lack of directions and the fact that you can't even open the map is really frustrating. Really, what's the point of it?

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
Does this game not have any way of hiding the text boxes? It's pretty annoying if you just wanna admire the art. I feel like every game should have an option to hide the speech bubbles as a must-have feature...

dav121

Oct 13, 2016
I think the final destination of the stupid fucking driving game is "Terminus" on the map, which is south of Josephs Manor.
But the stupid fucking driving game forces you to travel West to downtown then south to central lake then back east to the terminus. But it the stupid fucking driving game makes sure that you get shot enough so the car blows up before you can complete it.
Bravo developer. Game deleted

Last edited:

Otter_Mayhem

May 3, 2017
After playing through again, I remember why I quit playing the first time. The mini-games are completely insufferable and ruin the entire game. If there there is ever a Renpy conversion or a mod to skip the mini games, I may give it another go but this just makes me want to throw my laptop through the wall.

Varik8876

Sep 17, 2019
After playing through again, I remember why I quit playing the first time. The mini-games are completely insufferable and ruin the entire game. If there there is ever a Renpy conversion or a mod to skip the mini games, I may give it another go but this just makes me want to throw my laptop through the wall.
It is something very common with what is in effect a rpg, the game devs will decide to throw a mini arcade game that requires hand/eye co-ordination and decent reflexes, with usually no way around them, worse is when they in effect block the game with them, there are a couple of decent games like that, look good, then hit the arcade mini games which stop you dead with no other way around them, personally my view would be if the dev wants to create such mini games they should either be side or option quests or they should have a by pass either after a certain number of fails or by offering some other way around them.

3.20 star(s) 17 Votes