Tod666

Sep 15, 2019
I'm looking for someone who can help me I don't have the text that appears if someone has the solution thanks in advance

macRed86

Jul 25, 2020
I can't never reach Minoa Park after I resist the exorcism. I die every time, it too hard and there aren't even checkpoints, if you fail you have to start from the beginning.

EDIT: Finally did, but man that was hard.
I have tried soooooo many times to get this. Whats the point of the game if you spend hours on something stupid like this?

Hmong-sama

Jan 3, 2019
I just started and for some weird reason, I can't save. More like it WON'T let me save. I might have to uninstall and reinstall to see if it works again. I even tried to restart and it still wouldn't work. Hmm what now?
1610867780656.png

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
I just started and for some weird reason, I can't save. More like it WON'T let me save. I might have to uninstall and reinstall to see if it works again. I even tried to restart and it still wouldn't work. Hmm what now?
where did you place the folder? Some few windows directories require the application to have certain access rights to create files (fileN.rpgsave).

Hmong-sama

Jan 3, 2019
where did you place the folder? Some few windows directories require the application to have certain access rights to create files (fileN.rpgsave).
it usually automatically does it once I start and save. It is located in the www folder.

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
it usually automatically does it once I start and save. It is located in the www folder.
yes. however, the complete tree inherits its security structure from a parent directory and if the game doesnt have access rights it cant save. And RPGM doesnt notify if it cant save. Move the game to C:\julie or D:\julie and try to save again. if it still doesnt work its probably your antivirus blocking it.

Hmong-sama

Jan 3, 2019
View attachment 989591
Alright. Uninstall and reinstall did not work. Might as well install the save file attachment (couple post above) just to see if that works.

Damnd

Sep 13, 2020
Love this game, but i'm wondering why they never added anal into it? Unless there are scenes I have missed? Madoc's art is top notch just seems like a waste.

Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
Love this game, but i'm wondering why they never added anal into it? Unless there are scenes I have missed? Madoc's art is top notch just seems like a waste.
Agree ! one of my personal favorites of 2D games - A lot of things are missing to be honest.
The game are also a bit to short in some routes - Would have loved the game to continue and grow bigger.

However development stopped way to early imo - Think there was something with the artist, perhaps left or something ? :S

Last edited:

Redikal

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 21, 2018
There is one H-scene with anal not so explicit (the scene in the hallway of the school with Mr.Hoffmann).
But yeah to be fair this game was made short because of problems of development that are not tied to the artist leaving or anything, if anything Madoc was the first one that pushed me to finish the game once and for all, else it might have remained in limbo for even longer and probably abandoned.
I don't want to enter the details too much because this is an old story and I turned the page a long time ago, but this game was financed by another Patreon, this Patreon wanted to end the game as fast as possible as it wasn't happy with the sell.
In the agreement, I had to release one full update per month containing 3 scenes, so we had an insane pace that made the development very uncomfortable for me, and also frankly I was doing it almost for free the entire time considering most of the finance were directed to the CG artist to make 3 animated scenes per month which is a lot in term of cost.
Basically, it was development hell and at one point I was just looking into getting out of it all together because it was very stressful and made me super depressed to work on the game.
I always look back to Fall of Juliet as the first experience in the hentai world that didn't go well, but it taught me a lot, and I think the new game I'm working on right now and that will release soon will share a lot of similar traits with it because this is what I like doing, so I hope that the new game can fulfil the promises that were never achieved with that one and I'm sorry for the disappointment.

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
There is one H-scene with anal not so explicit (the scene in the hallway of the school with Mr.Hoffmann).
But yeah to be fair this game was made short because of problems of development that are not tied to the artist leaving or anything, if anything Madoc was the first one that pushed me to finish the game once and for all, else it might have remained in limbo for even longer and probably abandoned.
I don't want to enter the details too much because this is an old story and I turned the page a long time ago, but this game was financed by another Patreon, this Patreon wanted to end the game as fast as possible as it wasn't happy with the sell.
In the agreement, I had to release one full update per month containing 3 scenes, so we had an insane pace that made the development very uncomfortable for me, and also frankly I was doing it almost for free the entire time considering most of the finance were directed to the CG artist to make 3 animated scenes per month which is a lot in term of cost.
Basically, it was development hell and at one point I was just looking into getting out of it all together because it was very stressful and made me super depressed to work on the game.
I always look back to Fall of Juliet as the first experience in the hentai world that didn't go well, but it taught me a lot, and I think the new game I'm working on right now and that will release soon will share a lot of similar traits with it because this is what I like doing, so I hope that the new game can fulfil the promises that were never achieved with that one and I'm sorry for the disappointment.
I actually became a patreon because of "The fall of Juliet"(late development cycle), but realizing no development was going into the game when I joined....only development went to your other game so I sadly left the subscription. However looking forward to your next game especially if it will have similar fetishes(ntr,cheating,bestiality,incest) all that good stuff ! :D

Interesting with the details about how the development phase was, but also sad to hear it was hell :|

And I agree this should be fixed for version 1.0 and left as "completed" not really sure why its not 1.0 but named 0.99 :coffee:

Reactions: Redikal

Redikal

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 21, 2018
I understand and I appreciate it very much, though I did communicate this was the last content version when I released FoJ 0.99 on Patreon back in December of 2019. The naming 0.99 was because I was expecting bugs to be discovered that I wasn't aware of, and I didn't want it to be marked as complete until the last bug was squeezed out but it was officially finished content-wise. However, turns out to be there were no bugs. At that point, I'm thinking of making a 1.0 version for steam (free to play game it will be) with some slight improvements and grammars correction. But yeah 0.99 is 99% complete, so it can be marked as complete for sure.

The new game will not be NTR/incest but I don't know in my mind it's very similar, the feel of the game, and even though it's not NTR and doesn't have incest, the sort of vibe/fetish do work very similarly and there is some Netori in it. So let's see how it does for you, but I think you might like it.

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
I understand and I appreciate it very much, though I did communicate this was the last content version when I released FoJ 0.99 on Patreon back in December of 2019. The naming 0.99 was because I was expecting bugs to be discovered that I wasn't aware of, and I didn't want it to be marked as complete until the last bug was squeezed out but it was officially finished content-wise. However, turns out to be there were no bugs. At that point, I'm thinking of making a 1.0 version for steam (free to play game it will be) with some slight improvements and grammars correction. But yeah 0.99 is 99% complete, so it can be marked as complete for sure.

The new game will not be NTR/incest but I don't know in my mind it's very similar, the feel of the game, and even though it's not NTR and doesn't have incest, the sort of vibe/fetish do work very similarly and there is some Netori in it. So let's see how it does for you, but I think you might like it.
I do remember that was communicated out, the 0.99 version vs 1.0 is purely for visual representation as a finished product :D
Sounds good with a steam release with some minor improvements!

Thanks for the details for the new game, very interesting to read and yeah looking forward to see how it goes! The feel that FoJ have is really unique and if the new game is similar to that I personal will be keeping an eye out for that :>
Best of luck with it!

Reactions: Redikal

Madoc (artist)

Aug 23, 2018
I can confirm a lot of what Org is saying (yes, I occasionally still lurk here). There were never any problems between us, I'd even go so far as saying this was probably one of the most professional collaborations I've ever enjoyed. But it was also a first experience in a world I know nothing about (I'm not a gamer), so much of this was new ground for the both of us.

To give but one example on my end: all of my art on the game was, apart from the coloring, made the old-fashioned way, using pencil and black marker on paper. Which is what I was used to for doing comics, but which is not really suited for game CG creation, when you're dealing with variations or even possible animation. If I were to do it now, I'd probably do everything digital from the ground up.

I'm glad the game was finished due to Org's perseverance. I decided to take a step back from further game involvement after that, because I wanted a break and also because my Pixiv Fanbox was really taking off at that time, which meant more responsibilities on that end. But I'm not ruling out becoming involved in a new game project one day, if the occasion arises and my schedule permits.

Redikal

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 21, 2018
Much appreciated, Madoc! It was a pleasure to work on this game on the inner side (like actual conversation and making the scenes) and Madoc art is fantastic and he was very professionnal and always on time, the real problems really occured outside the actual core of the making process, that inner part was smooth as hell and very enjoyable. And I hope a new project can be made in the future if an occasion arises for sure.

3.20 star(s) 17 Votes