Kekekerkek

Aug 18, 2018
That's because NOBODY reported it how are we uploaders suppose to know a new update is out we don't watch all game threads and nobody made an update request.
don't be mad it was just weird haha, do you know if there is a lot of content then ?

Jan 21, 2018
Need a save file. I played it completely till the last update but then my pc broke down so had to buy a new one and now I don't have my saves

craitlopez

Jan 12, 2019
Now this is one game I like, looking for more games that reminds me of the bell chimes for gold (since the sequel's not translated :poop:)

damndor

Looking for a nothing
Donor
Mar 10, 2018
I gotta be honest and say that this is a very charming and slightly original RPGM. I like that instead of a dozen loading scenes, there is this massive village one can venture in. It's charming in a nice way. Just the right amount of perverse side to it. Well, that's for the first 10 mins of the gameplay, of course. But yeah, this is looking surprisingly GOOD, I must admit! Not often one sees a game like this. So far, I have not found many unoriginal sound fx either, which adds a small touch it all. I have played 10-15 mins of the game, and i must admit that this is easily one of the best starts to a RPGM i have experienced so far! And the list of great RPGMs i have missed out on is getting thinner and thinner... I cannot wait to explore the rest of the game now! Well done, Redikal Software! :)

Reactions: Damnd and Redikal
3.20 star(s) 17 Votes