Redikal

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 21, 2018
Well, I don't endorse leaking the Patreon's content (especially when we are that small) but to be honest, it hurts even more when it's not done properly so here the changelog:

- Continuation and end of Belinda route (1 scene).
- Continuation and end of Allan route (1 scene).
- Added secret ending (1 scene).
- Reworked a bit how the choices interact with each other (nothing major but it was needed in order for me to put the secret ending into the game).
- Decreased the difficulty of some minigames.

Anyway, I hope you enjoy the new update.(y)

penmaster I looked into the Android port and I need to redo so many things to make it work, honestly, I'm sorry but I don't think it's worth the massive pain, the game is too close to completion for me to be in a mission to revamp the whole thing. All I can say is that I'll be careful to make android porting possible in future games. Sorry about that, I wanted to but it's simply too much work.

Last edited:

SpikeZg

Engaged Member
May 8, 2018
Wait, this game has animated scenes, since when? I tried it in the begining and it didn't have any hm...

Reactions: Redikal

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
the Continuation and end of Belinda route is the bad ending or there is a good ending in the future?

Redikal

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 21, 2018
On another topic there is a Russian translated version of 0.20:

If that interests anyone, that's super cool!

Good At School

Game Developer
Apr 17, 2018
This game is promising, would it be possible to follow several routes at the same time tho? Instead of having to reload old save and try to change choices randomly to try to have see all routes.

whf

Nov 9, 2017
Interesting game but I don't like the way it's designed. You make a bad choice and you are automatically on a way to bad ending. Actually it seems there is no good one, the secret one seems to be the best so far. I prefer games where choices alter the main path not that they create their own linear paths leading to bad ends. All the paths are quite short as well, just couple scenes with very little build up to them.

3.20 star(s) 17 Votes